Searching At the Gates of Spiritual Science
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: love
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: At the Gates: Notes from Answers to Questions - Stuttgart, 2 September, 1906
- for the dead. It is not selfish love that we should send them, not mourning
- on him like lead. But love that endures, which does not lay claim to
- On communion with loved
- Title: At the Gates: Notes from Answers to Questions - Stuttgart, 4 September, 1906
- thought-form of love is open; hence the voice of the Masters can sound
- Title: At the Gates: Lecture II: The Three Worlds
- woman who gave her love, and now, at the age of twenty-six, Helen Keller
- Title: At the Gates: Lecture V: Human Tasks in the Higher Worlds
- human beings on the level of the soul. If two people love one another,
- one sees the love as a real being whose body is love. If you can make
- Title: At the Gates: Lecture VII: Workings of the Law of Karma in Human Life
- might ask: Does not this devalue a mother's love? Not at all. Just
- child seeks out a particular mother; the love between them has its source
- much further back, and after birth it continues. The child loved its
- love. Thus the significance of a mother's love is not falsely explained
- Title: At the Gates: Lecture VIII: Good and Evil. Individual Karmic Questions.
- have loved others, you will remain young and hale. In this way you can
- Title: At the Gates: Lecture XI: The Post-Atlantean Culture-Epochs
- Love is higher than opinion.
- If people love one another, the most varied opinions can be reconciled.
- Title: At the Gates: Lecture XIV: Rosicrucian Training - The Interior of the Earth - Earthquakes and Volcanoes
- higher than love and peace has not thoroughly understood the idea of
- Theosophy. The spirit of love must penetrate even into the opinions
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: