Searching Theosophy of the Rosicrucian
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: atlantean
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture IV: The Descent to a New Birth
- regard to these repetitions of Atlantean conditions. This was actually
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture V: Mans Communal Life Between Death and a New Birth. Birth into the Physical World.
- which brings us near to the time of the Atlantean Flood. An ancient
- Atlantean peoples; they were in an advanced stage of decadence which
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture VIII: Human Consciousness in the Seven Planetary Conditions
- Earth earlier, in the Atlantean and Lemurian Ages, for instance, had a
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture XI: Evolution of Mankind on the Earth I
- so they lived over into the Atlantean times, on the continent which
- early Atlantean Age another connection remained instead. A man still
- Nature. The whole life of the Atlantean was in accordance with Nature.
- experience. Another memory lingering into Atlantean times was that
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture XII: Evolution of Mankind on the Earth II
- their forefathers, and this continued till long into the Atlantean
- In the first Atlantean races there still existed a strong bond of
- whole only in later Atlantean times. Among the earlier Atlanteans
- body and the physical body in the old Atlanteans you would make a
- protrudes slightly beyond it, in the old Atlantean the etheric head
- correspond to this. In the Atlantean these two points were still far
- continually approached each other. In the fifth Atlantean period the
- forming ideas in general, intelligence. Formerly the Atlanteans had
- Atlantean before these two points coincided, on the other hand he
- When man entered on the Atlantean Age, he could as yet utter no
- in the Atlantean. All that sounds in the rippling of the spring, in
- heard by the Atlantean as a speech he understood. There were at that
- the centre of the civilisation that we call the Post-Atlantean
- in the Atlantean, through which he saw Spiritual beings. In the
- parts of Europe where there remained remnants of those Atlanteans who
- what was still seen by the old Atlanteans within the vapoury masses.
- these old Atlanteans as if the wisdom, which was in the mists of
- So here in these regions of Europe lived echoes of the Atlantean
- Indian. If the Atlantean had heard the voice of Nature's wisdom, to
- Maya in his eyes. What the old Atlantean still saw as
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture XIV: The Nature of Initiation
- this has only come about during our fifth post-Atlantean epoch) a
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: