Searching Theosophy of the Rosicrucian
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: baldur
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture X: Planetary Evolution II
- death of Baldur. The Germanic Sun-god or god of Light had once a dream
- earth on solemn oath that not one of them would ever kill Baldur; they
- all swore and so it seemed impossible that Baldur should ever fall a
- game they threw every possible sort of thing at Baldur without hurting
- the opponent of the Asen, cogitated, however, on how to kill Baldur.
- blind god, Hödur, and he, not knowing what he did, killed Baldur with
- Baldur was the expression of what evolves further, of what brings
- on developing; therefore Loki is the opponent of Baldur. None of the
- creatures of Earth could undertake anything against Baldur, the god
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: