Searching Theosophy of the Rosicrucian
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: devachan
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture II: The Ninefold Constitution of Man
- Devachan, Rupa Devachan, or also the
- Heaven world. Lower or Rupa-Devachanic world, Devachan,
- manifest, in their true form in Arupa-Devachan — to use the theosophical
- world of Inspiration, the world of Rupa-Devachan, the Heaven-world.
- of Inspiration, of Lower Devachan, of the Harmonies of the Spheres. In
- the mineral consciousness is in the world of Arupa-Devachan, the plant
- consciousness in Rupa-Devachan, the animal consciousness on the astral
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture III: The Elemental World and the Heaven World. Waking Life, Sleep and Death.
- corpse. He now lives through new conditions: those of Devachan.
- Devachan is all around us, just as is the astral world.
- of Heaven. (Devachan, the spiritual world this is the
- The world of Devachan must now be traversed. It is a world as manifold
- Devachan, in the spiritual world. By analogy with conditions on earth,
- the phenomena to be found in Devachan have been given similar names.
- regions: it is the Continental region of Devachan. What is physical
- here on the earth is, in this region of Devachan, found to be a
- being. To devachanic vision he appears like this: what the physical
- are present in the Archetypes of Devachan.
- is the Oceanic region of Devachan. It is not water it is a
- of Devachan in colour that may be compared with that of young
- of Devachan. What is divided among individual human beings and animals
- here below is present in Devachan as a kind of watery element. We have
- The third region of Devachan can best be characterised by saying that
- it appears on the devachanic plane. All that happens here on a
- battlefield, appears, in Devachan, like the bursting of a fearful
- storm. This is the atmosphere, the surrounding air of Devachan. Just
- Devachan like an atmosphere.
- The fourth region of Devachan contains the archetypal forms, the
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture IV: The Descent to a New Birth
- spoke of Rupa-Devachan, or the region known as the Heaven
- in the human organism. In the surrounding air of Devachan
- Devachan everything that is truly original, from the most trivial to
- Important above all in Devachan, in this world of Reason,
- Chronicle is not actually brought into being in Devachan but in an
- Devachan, he can begin to perceive what is known as the Akasha
- The Akasha Chronicle is to be found in Devachan, but it extends
- Akasha Chronicle, not the devachanic pictures, he may be confused in
- tally with the astral pictures but not with the devachanic pictures of
- all his passions, confront him in Devachan as his environment.
- left Kamaloca and has entered into Devachan. On the earth he says to
- his body: I am that! In Devachan he sees his body and
- In Devachan the human being sees around him what he experienced
- Let us be clear about what happens to the human being in Devachan. How
- organs in physical bodies and substances; in Devachan, what is around
- air of Devachan; they work in the Spiritual, creating
- being on earth is transferred to the outer world in Devachan, and
- to do in Devachan. We can form an idea of this if we consider for a
- To the question: Where is Devachan, where is the spiritual world?
- substance for the beings who are living in Devachan. A
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture V: Mans Communal Life Between Death and a New Birth. Birth into the Physical World.
- hindered in yonder world by the encasements that exist here. Devachan
- the kinship of souls; they continue on into Devachan, and from them
- which Devachan receives. We have all of us worked in this way if bonds
- shapes conditions in Devachan. What happens here as the fruit of love,
- Devachan. Only a planet where bonds of love are forged between one
- being and another can have a Devachan rich in content and variety. A
- being who is already in Devachan and whose presence, it is true,
- Devachan is dim or shadowy. This is not the case. The degree of
- being in Devachan has, through his spiritual organs, clear
- Thus we see that life in Devachan, if viewed in its reality, loses
- this in itself brings a feeling of beatitude. Devachan is thus
- themselves had belonged. Had they already been in Devachan they would
- have said: I forgive my enemies! For in Devachan, with the clouds of
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture VI: The Law of Destiny
- world but into the world of Devachan as well. A man with a happy
- disposition is a source, a centre, of certain processes in Devachan; a
- world of Devachan and permeate it with all kinds of substances and
- essences. The four regions of Devachan-the Continental,
- The higher regions of Devachan, in which the Akasha Chronicle appears,
- plays into the very highest region of Devachan the world
- into the lower Devachanic world as his temperament and so on, gathers
- Devachan where the Akasha Chronicle is to be found, his past deeds
- external fact which reaches into the highest regions of Devachan; when
- astral plane; beings and forces in the higher regions of Devachan,
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture VII: The Technique of Karma
- pass into Devachan and then, in turn, back through Kamaloca. Now,
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture VIII: Human Consciousness in the Seven Planetary Conditions
- consciousness possessed by the initiate today on the Devachanic plane.
- initiate possesses today when he is in Higher Devachan, the World of
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture X: Planetary Evolution II
- inactive as the Devachan condition of man. The human Devachanic state
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture XII: Evolution of Mankind on the Earth II
- death, and a sojourn in Kamaloca and Devachan first became possible.
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture XIII: The Future of Man
- worlds, with information concerning the astral plane and Devachan.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: