Searching Theosophy of the Rosicrucian
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: god
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Title Notes
- wisdom of this world ... But we speak the wisdom of God (Greek
- Theosophia) in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom which God
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture V: Mans Communal Life Between Death and a New Birth. Birth into the Physical World.
- for the first time from the bosom of the Godhead into an earthly body.
- concerning the Lamb originated in that age. Conceptions of the Godhead
- Twins; the twin goats drawing the chariot of the God Donar are a last
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture IX: Planetary Evolution I
- same way the most evolved Saturn Spirit is the Father God.
- Father God, the highest God of the Sun, the Sun-God, as Christ, so
- the Messengers of the Godhead, the Angels.
- The existence of a directing Godhead of Saturn, Sun and Moon has
- The words Dies = Day and Deus = God have the same origin, so that Dies
- may be translated either Day or Godhead. One can just as well say for
- Dies Solis Sun-Day or Sun-God and mean by both the Christ Spirit.
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture X: Planetary Evolution II
- death of Baldur. The Germanic Sun-god or god of Light had once a dream
- gods, the Asen, who loved him, very sad; they pondered over means of
- saving him. The Mother of the gods, Frigga, put all the beings of the
- victim to death. On one occasion the gods were at play, and during the
- him, they knew that he was invulnerable. Loki, the god of darkness,
- blind god, Hödur, and he, not knowing what he did, killed Baldur with
- creatures of Earth could undertake anything against Baldur, the god
- itself united with the ancient god of darkness was capable of killing
- the god of light. The mistletoe is also a definite curative remedy, as
- calls the Father-God. The Spirits of Fire on the Sun had as their
- around him and was united with the Godhead. The union of the I with
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture XI: Evolution of Mankind on the Earth I
- wonderful monumental words: And God breathed into his nostrils
- Christ, that of Saturn as the Father God.
- which they drew, the bodily nature of the Godhead.
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture XII: Evolution of Mankind on the Earth II
- words And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the
- to the stars he sought behind them not the gods alone, but he examined
- knowledge of the gods who ensoul the stars. That was the third stage
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture XIV: The Nature of Initiation
- Christian training one must be sure that in him lived a God-man of a
- In the beginning was the Logos and the Logos was with God and a
- God was the Logos to the words And the Logos became flesh
- Godhead. Whatever is within us corresponds to something which is
- You should not say: God is within and I will seek Him. You would only
- find the puny human being whom you yourself magnify into God! One who
- things, one must be absorbed in these, one must seek God in his
- does one learn to know God as One. The world is like a great book. We
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: