Searching Theosophy of the Rosicrucian
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: initiation
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Contents
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture I: The New Form of Wisdom
- experienced, in some degree, a very remarkable and lofty Initiation.
- To speak of Initiation in connection with Goethe may easily be
- through a kind of Initiation. To begin with, he was not actually
- however, the Initiation took increasing effect in him and finally, as
- Initiation. In Rosicrucianism this relationship cannot in any way be
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture II: The Ninefold Constitution of Man
- essential characteristic of the pupil's Initiation is this: Learning
- is regarded as a mere preparation; much more is done for Initiation
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture III: The Elemental World and the Heaven World. Waking Life, Sleep and Death.
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture IV: The Descent to a New Birth
- attains Initiation acquires knowledge of what our earth was in the
- discovered by a seer who has attained Initiation. It is not an
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture VIII: Human Consciousness in the Seven Planetary Conditions
- already. It can be done through Initiation. The initiate can have
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture XII: Evolution of Mankind on the Earth II
- one who passes through an initiation can even today forestall a
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture XIII: The Future of Man
- evolution in the future and of what one calls initiation. It is by
- means of initiation that present day man passes in advance through
- when we consider Initiation by what means he gains this influence;
- new school of initiation which is directly concerned with leading
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture XIV: The Nature of Initiation
- Lecture XIV: The Nature of Initiation
- THE NATURE OF INITIATION
- WE have yet to speak today of the principle of Initiation, or esoteric
- and must lead, is lifted up, raised into the principle of initiation
- his ego. One who would go through the Christian initiation must
- time, the pupil of the Christian initiation learns to know all the
- the nature of the Christian initiation, and he who earnestly goes
- of the Rosicrucian Initiation. People think often enough that it is
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: