Searching Theosophy of the Rosicrucian
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: kamaloca
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture III: The Elemental World and the Heaven World. Waking Life, Sleep and Death.
- burning thirst of the Kamaloca period. (Kama = desire,
- transcend the physical body, shortens his time in Kamaloca.
- Kamaloca state, whereas delight in spiritual art lightens them. Every
- noble, spiritual delight shortens the time in Kamaloca. Already during
- Kamaloca is a time of the breaking of material pleasures and impulses.
- Kamaloca. The human being begins actually to live backwards through
- Kamaloca the human being lives through all the joy and all the
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture IV: The Descent to a New Birth
- physical instrument has been laid aside in Kamaloca or as we
- When the human being has passed out of Kamaloca, he has weaned himself
- left Kamaloca and has entered into Devachan. On the earth he says to
- of Kamaloca we pass into this realm of light. Only those who are able
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture V: Mans Communal Life Between Death and a New Birth. Birth into the Physical World.
- Kamaloca period, for only in Kamaloca is this possible. From the
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture VII: The Technique of Karma
- This experience lasts throughout Kamaloca during which period man is
- rest of his life in Kamaloca. It is important to know this in order to
- the meantime, you feel yourself at the place in Kamaloca where he now
- human beings who are scattered over the Earth in Kamaloca. You are
- bodily nature in Kamaloca. It is thereby possible for you to
- thrashed because you have lived with him in Kamaloca. Later on you
- pass into Devachan and then, in turn, back through Kamaloca. Now,
- into Kamaloca. During this period he was transported into the others
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture XII: Evolution of Mankind on the Earth II
- death, and a sojourn in Kamaloca and Devachan first became possible.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: