Searching Theosophy of the Rosicrucian
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: mars
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture VII: The Technique of Karma
- with another planet, namely, with Mars. Before this contact of the
- Earth with Mars, the Earth had no iron; there was no iron in the
- planet Mars is the ruling factor, and the influence of the planet
- Mars has given iron to the Earth and the Mercury influence manifests
- the Mars half of Earth evolution and of the Mercury half. Whereas the
- Mars-Mercury. Used in this connection the names do not
- (Montag) = Moon-day. Then Mars and Mercury, the two conditions of our
- Earth. Mars-day (Dienstag) = Tuesday, in old German Ziu
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture XI: Evolution of Mankind on the Earth I
- there was no iron on our planet, it received it when the planet Mars
- influence of iron in the red blood is derived from Mars.
- Legend has preserved this well by ascribing to Mars the qualities
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: