Searching Theosophy of the Rosicrucian
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: spirit-self
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture II: The Ninefold Constitution of Man
- sway of the ego-that we call Spirit-Self (Manas). Manas is a product
- substantiality, Spirit-Self is identical with the astral body; there
- body but has been transformed into Spirit-Self.
- consciously only in respect of the development of Spirit-Self (Manas)
- Manas, Budhi and Atma (Spirit-Self, Life-Spirit, Spirit-Man) to arise
- consciously to work at the transformation. Spirit-Self is developed in
- with Spirit-Self and Consciousness Soul. These nine members are thus
- 5. Spirit-Self (Manas) together with the Consciousness or
- 7. Spirit-Self
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture IX: Planetary Evolution I
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture X: Planetary Evolution II
- etheric body, astral body, ego, Spirit-self, Life-spirit and
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture XI: Evolution of Mankind on the Earth I
- stands above the Ego-Spirit-Self or Manas. This metamorphosis of the
- hovering, the forefathers of man. The Spirit-Self endeavoured little
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture XII: Evolution of Mankind on the Earth II
- without; he represents the principle of Manas, Spirit-Self, which
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: