Searching Theosophy of the Rosicrucian
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: cosmos
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture II: The Ninefold Constitution of Man
- perform work that is of significance in the cosmos. We shall also have
- cosmos. The forces working in the physical body pour in from the
- cosmos. Think of a rainbow. If a rainbow is to appear, there must be a
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture III: The Elemental World and the Heaven World. Waking Life, Sleep and Death.
- the physical body, while the other extends far out into the cosmos
- trail no longer extends into the cosmos and everything draws again
- cosmos. If you want to envisage, by means of a simile, the relation of
- embraced within the astral ocean of the cosmos. It has separated out
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture VI: The Law of Destiny
- application of the great law of the Cosmos, for the law of Karma is a
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture VII: The Technique of Karma
- Cosmos. Our Earth in its present form is the reincarnation of earlier
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture VIII: Human Consciousness in the Seven Planetary Conditions
- a universal knowledge in our cosmos, was once possessed by man on the
- proceeds on his own planet, but in the whole cosmos around him. It is
- through in his journey through the cosmos. And each incarnation of the
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture IX: Planetary Evolution I
- whole surrounding cosmos, sends down its rays and works upon the
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture X: Planetary Evolution II
- kind of blood-system began. From the cosmos there streamed in and out
- Moon sounded forth into the cosmos. The beings upon it cried out their
- germinative power into the cosmos. We have relics of this preserved in
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture XIII: The Future of Man
- Thus you see that with the densification of man in the cosmos is
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture XIV: The Nature of Initiation
- the facts in the cosmos speak, for that is the most impersonal kind of
- accordance with the will of the whole cosmos and this is what is known
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: