Searching Theosophy of the Rosicrucian
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: year
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture I: The New Form of Wisdom
- In the year 1459, a lofty, spiritual Individuality, incarnate in the
- of initiated pupils. In the year 1459, within a strictly secluded
- century in Goethe. In comparatively early years Goethe
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture IV: The Descent to a New Birth
- changed since a couple of thousand years ago! There were then quite
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture V: Mans Communal Life Between Death and a New Birth. Birth into the Physical World.
- changing; after about seven years, every particle has been renewed.
- every seven years. Of a Master it is said: he is born in the same
- body; he uses it for hundreds, even thousands of years. This is the
- incarnation within an average period of from 1,000 to 1,300 years. The
- years before Christ; before that epoch it rose in the adjacent
- constellation of Taurus (the Bull). About 2,600 years are required for
- twelve constellations is known in occultism as a Cosmic Year.
- in an epoch now lying 2,000 years behind us. All the sagas and legends
- of the earth. This makes an average of 1,000 to 1,300 years between
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture VII: The Technique of Karma
- Within a period of 250 years, twenty-nine musicians were born in the
- great musical faculties hundreds or thousands of years ago; he is
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture X: Planetary Evolution II
- have seen in the course of millions of years the Sun existence change
- and disappear, and after further millions of years light up again
- approximately 365 times in a year, arises, as you know, day and night,
- This separation happened millions of years ago, in the old Lemurian
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture XI: Evolution of Mankind on the Earth I
- years. And all the beings which we have learnt to know, the
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture XIII: The Future of Man
- are reincarnated in a couple of thousand years, you then do something
- worked on himself during millions of years. Whereas nowadays you can
- to fashion the future in, a positive way. For this reason, 400 years
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: