Searching The Influence of Spiritual Beings on Man
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: manas
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture I
- changes the former into spirit-self or Manas and the latter into life
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture II
- of eyes”. Then there are beings in whom spirit-self (Manas) is
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture III
- or Manas, life-spirit or Budhi, spirit-man or Atma. Thus the soul-element
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IV
- these beings had an astral body, an ego, spirit-self or Manas, life
- beings have now Spirit-Self or Manas as their lowest member.
- Spirits of Form, their lowest member is Spirit-Self or Manas; in this they
- it into the human Manas or spirit-self. (Fig. 4.)
- into Manas or spirit-self. We are in the midst of this process at the
- a Manasic nature, the spirit-self. If we want to seek in our surroundings
- — as we shall be permeated with it when we have developed Manas
- ourselves to Manas, so in the further course of evolution we shall someday
- body. In our environment we have Manas or spirit-self as the wisdom
- lowest member is not our fifth, Manas, but our sixth, i.e. the life-spirit
- of spirit-self or Manas, even so there has been an event of fundamental
- of developing not only Manas, but life-spirit or Budhi. And this event
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture XI
- spirit-self or Manas. If we place this more particularized membering
- enter, when spirit-self or Manas unites with what man has brought with
- Manas, when the full nature of the soul will be immersed in the spiritual
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: