Searching The Influence of Spiritual Beings on Man
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: back
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Publisher's Note
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture II
- We look back to three
- then to that of the “Sun”; and still further back to that
- back to the old Saturn evolution, the first embodiment of our Earth.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture III
- accounts of the origin of our planetary system one is first led back
- Various popular books, too, describe such statements as completely backward
- which had to remain at a very backward stage.
- to be traced back to the element “iron” — whereas
- Put yourselves back into the time when the sun and then the moon released
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IV
- them back like a mirror. In this way arose the mirror pictures of Saturn
- rays of the etheric body of the Spirits of Form and raying these back
- other, and your picture comes back to you rayed out of his eye. So it
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture V
- varied points of view. For when we let our spiritual gaze sweep back
- in what we call the Akashic Record when we look back in spiritual vision
- back to the time of ancient Saturn we remember that of the elements
- back at the evolution of our Earth itself we have at the beginning a
- you look back at what actually existed of man at that time you find
- one eye — went back to this stage. It was no real eye and to describe
- interesting to look back with spiritual vision to this ancient time
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VI
- we look back once more to the previous embodiment of our Earth, the
- Even if we go back not at all far in the regions where we ourselves
- are living, yes, even if we go back to the first Christian centuries,
- a kind of group-soul-consciousness. And if we go still farther back
- He felt the group-soul in the blood right back to the Father Abraham.
- And if we go still farther back, into the earliest ages of the Earth,
- had a memory of what his fore-fathers had done, back to the earliest
- ancestor. The memory of the descendants went back for hundreds of years.
- If we were to go back to the old Moon where the human being had not
- so that at the end of his evolution he may be able to give it back to
- or staying back, is of divine nature. So there were Spirits of the Rotation
- the loftiest wisdom. Let us glance back into pre-Christian times. We
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VII
- looked back to Atlantean times when they dimly perceived higher kingdoms
- back to the Middle Ages when men had very curious views on Satan. They
- admitted that he was actually a backward Spirit of the rank of the Powers.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VIII
- the external world. They come back again as his destiny. What he has
- engraved into himself through his life comes back to him as his talents
- man back in his evolution we come to more and more spiritual forms.
- form. The other animal creatures are at a backward stage because they
- lower animal the whole physical form goes back into the group soul,
- back. What the ape detaches from the group spirit can no longer return.
- to hold him back. We should fall completely into decadence if we were
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IX
- of severing, which are no longer in a position to send back to the astral
- while the soul and spirit nature of the animal must stream back into
- back into the group soul; and these parts which re-main over, which
- external evolution of humanity. If we go back thousands and thousands
- Let us go back to the
- when memory went beyond the individual and back through the whole blood
- Formerly the giving of a name went as far as the memory reached back
- If you could look back to earlier phases of man's evolution you
- eagle of Zeus so is it everywhere where symbolism goes back to occult
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture X
- and have not been able to find their way back and unite again with the
- back is taken. There are people today who have a much looser etheric
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture XI
- culture-epochs the soul brought back impulses with it that permeated
- back with it into the life of day. And then men scoff at idealistic,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: