Searching The Influence of Spiritual Beings on Man
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: fire
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture I
- ultimate stage in the liver. The forces which he receives like a fire
- The fire which man receives from the air and which is expressed in his
- that Prometheus brought man fire from heaven and indicates in this way
- this force of the fire, therefore he must suffer for it. The suffering
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture II
- known in occultism as “fire” — was the matter of Saturn.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture III
- went through their human stage on the Sun, the “Fire-Spirits,”
- of the Fire-Spirits in spite of their being of human rank were gaseous
- certain stages of cosmic evolution. Let us take the Fire-Spirits. They
- on the Sun as far as the Fire-Spirits, but who for certain reasons stayed
- behind. They could not develop to the full height which the Fire-Spirits
- that through the action of the Fire-Spirits the sun should be withdrawn
- physical event: we must under-stand it as the deed of the Fire-Spirits
- we have called the Fire-Spirits took their scene of action away from
- the Fire-Spirits. But there were certain beings which had not ascended
- so far advanced as to be able, like the Fire-Spirits, to live on the
- belonging to the Fire-Spirits, had not quite kept up with them in cosmic
- two planets which have split off as the centres for those Fire-Spirits
- as arena for those beings who had not been able to live with the Fire-Spirits
- Fire-Spirits of a lesser order. In addition to these were other teachers
- received instruction spiritually from the Fire-Spirits. The exalted
- Fire-Spirits of Mercury instructed in the Mysteries; there they appeared
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IV
- among our elements today, with “fire,” as one says in occultism.
- fire looked like the modern flame of gas or candle. To have the right
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture V
- fire, was present on ancient Saturn. We have the true picture of the
- purely of fire or warmth.
- being Moon, our Earth too was again only a ball of fire. I have given
- fire the human being was potentially already in existence. As the first
- body now consisted not only of fire and air but of water, too. The force
- heart proceeded from the fire-element. Then were added the breathing
- That is mineral-fire and mineral-warmth. We are speaking of the fire
- beginning we can talk of a condition of fire, of warmth, but we cannot
- there was fire and the rudiments of the heart were formed from it. Then
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VI
- religion rests upon faith and is not inflamed with the fire of full
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VIII
- who are today two stages higher than man, the Fire Spirits, went through
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture XI
- the sacred fire which streams through all and which comes to finest
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: