Searching The Influence of Spiritual Beings on Man
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: food
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture I
- of fluid have for man. You know that when food is taken in, it is first
- be worked upon through the intestines. There the food is brought into
- the human body of food from outside, there are other vessels inside
- is spiritualized in comparison with the uniform food juice, the chyle.
- or the food obtained from these plants are transformed into the chyle.
- the spiritual beings which are absorbed into man with his food. It is one
- the different national characters over the earth; foods which produce one
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IX
- They are attracted by it, for there they find their food — to
- waiting, just as some physical being waits for food. I once compared
- are all sorts of food-remains in the room, then there are flies. So
- this intimacy between man and beast, and they remain where this food
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: