Searching The Influence of Spiritual Beings on Man
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: open
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture I
- If a man were to extend his fingers through openings in a curtain or
- There the perspective opens to us of how the character of a people can be
- does, they open man fully outwards, he stands in continual communication
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture III
- develop, he had a very different form. You would open your eyes in amazement
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IV
- like an opening arose at the top of the astral body through the inflowing
- of the ego, an opening as far as to the etheric body. (Fig.
- Now for the first time there opened to him the sight of a physical outer
- only his astral body was opened he perceived only with that body. It
- body that first opened. He knew that when a red picture appeared there
- Spirits of Form an ego was instilled with the propensity to selflessness,
- propensities towards selfishness, egotism. That is the ego which will
- body opens to the outside world.
- have often explained. The opening that comes about through the penetration
- the opening of the physical senses. The ego presses through the eye,
- through the hearing — which is not merely an opening but a whole
- series of openings. All this takes place in the last third of Atlantean
- too is opened to the outside, man for the first time learnt to know
- body and physical body opened, and through the fact that man comes in
- 1. The astral body opens: dim clairvoyance, first third of the
- 2. The etheric body opens: second third of the Atlantean Age.
- 3. The physical body opens: the ego draws in. Formation of consciousness-soul.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture V
- place quite open, and imagine a warmth-current coming from outside into
- this opening. Think of the warmth-current not densely material in blood-streams,
- opened. They had been formed from within outwards but as yet they were
- not open. And now the moon went out together with the coarsest substances.
- to a higher condition. His senses were opened, the two heavenly bodies
- from out-side; they opened his senses and made him a seeing, hearing
- who had not yet opened his sense-organs but who had a powerful gift
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VI
- deposits which, as it was emphasized, first open the senses towards
- into all the beings. These received it as a propensity and brought it
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VIII
- the earth is laid open they appear to burst asunder. The important point
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: