Searching The Influence of Spiritual Beings on Man
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: perceive
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture II
- a certain sense you can perceive in the heavens: there arises what we
- are outspread around you; you perceive them, you form concepts of them.
- the heavens and perceive the interworking of heavenly forces and beings
- from one human soul to another as love and hate. We perceive soul-forces
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture III
- and they were in fact perceived consciously as teachers by men who attained
- you would perceive it as a fact that the consciousness soul is kindled
- perceive. We have not fallen into the illusion of thinking that if we
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IV
- light he would have perceived the passions of spiritual beings —
- world appeared. In earlier conditions man had perceived nothing but
- only his astral body was opened he perceived only with that body. It
- the human being moved over the earth he perceived what was outside his
- body, he perceived if this were sympathetic or unsympathetic, beneficent
- or harmful. He perceived a color picture when he so moved about, a glaring-red,
- direction from these dim clairvoyant perceptions. He perceived only
- the soul elements, he could not perceive, for instance, what is present
- in the plants of today. He perceived only the soul-nature in the other
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture V
- and could not perceive in our present way, when he still swam about
- that you could approach without seeing it; it could only be perceived
- had real worth and significance, yet he could not perceive the objects
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VII
- man and how it includes the four kingdoms of nature. He can perceive
- that man perceives through the senses, no matter what it is, be-longs
- perceive the physical world. As their lowest being they have the etheric
- can descend as low as the plants and they can perceive them. On the
- other hand, where there is mineral they perceive a hollow space — just
- perceive as a hollow the space filled up here on earth by a mineral.
- So that wherever the physical kingdom is here, the Angels perceive a
- kingdom and can perceive it. They have no etheric body, the astral body
- they perceive the human kingdom, the kingdom of the Angels and their
- beings are the lowest hierarchy which they perceive. For the Original
- looked back to Atlantean times when they dimly perceived higher kingdoms
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VIII
- they have possessed senses in order to perceive the world, to enrich
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture X
- perceive through our physical senses, and which very definitely produce
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture XI
- the physical body and men therefore perceived that forces were always
- perceived by the true sculptor and he impresses it into the living figure.
- which one who can perceive in the spiritual world understands as the
- soul perceive when it is immersed in the spiritual world at night —
- though in the present human cycle man is unconscious of it? It perceives
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: