Searching Egyptian Myths and Mysteries
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: powers
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Egyptian Myths: Lecture 1
- within it and appears in later incarnations as powers, temperament,
- Title: Egyptian Myths: Lecture 2
- Christian esotericism, Powers or Exusiai or Spirits of Form. Thus
- Title: Egyptian Myths: Lecture 4
- described in ancient Greece. Socrates actually had telepathic powers,
- Title: Egyptian Myths: Lecture 5
- higher beings also: the Powers, or Exusiai, or Spirits of Form; the
- Title: Egyptian Myths: Lecture 9
- astral powers. One would see how there actually proceed from the moon
- powers of light and the powers of darkness. The physical world became
- there are the dark powers under the leadership of Angramainyush or
- powers so that he could see, through clairvoyant vision, into the
- Title: Egyptian Myths: Lecture 10
- were specially prepared for him. The Christ had the greatest powers,
- Title: Egyptian Myths: Lecture 11
- human evolution when, through the cosmic-tellurian powers, the
- him, these must be driven back by the powers that man has. If his
- powers are too weak for this, if he cannot provide the normal
- often special healing powers are ascribed to this or that in a
- Title: Egyptian Myths: Lecture 12
- devotes his spiritual powers to conquering the physical plane. Can we
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: