Searching Egyptian Myths and Mysteries
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: typhon
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Egyptian Myths: Contents
- Title: Egyptian Myths: Lecture 5
- Osiris and Typhon.
- Typhon. Typhon is the name of the air-breath. When the Egyptian soul
- for this soul the murder of Osiris by Typhon, or Set, the
- Osiris to be killed by Typhon. The
- harmony with his brother, as Osiris. Typhon was the air-breath that
- Title: Egyptian Myths: Lecture 6
- began in man, the unitary being, Osiris-Set, split. Set or Typhon
- caused the breath to enter into us. Typhon separated himself from the
- times. Then arose Typhon, the wind. (This is the time when the waters
- air-breather.) Typhon overcame the Osiris-consciousness, killed
- The lungs are the regulator of the influences of Typhon or Set. What
- Title: Egyptian Myths: Lecture 7
- Scorpion. Then it was that Typhon, or Set, killed his brother Osiris
- by inducing him to lay himself down in a chest, which Typhon then
- him to Egypt. But the evil Typhon, still striving for the destruction
- Typhon. Osiris was now again admitted into the world of the divine
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: