Searching Egyptian Myths and Mysteries
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: eye
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Egyptian Myths: Lecture 1
- child's eyes. Then, if we see the cloud-forms round about from which
- that time before the eyes of the priests, who instituted mummification
- When our eyes looked on the pyramids and the Sphinx, how completely
- Title: Egyptian Myths: Lecture 2
- repetitions to pass before our mind's eye. We will let our glance rove
- with these ether-points. Had the human eye been able to see these
- would gradually disappear from his sight, but to his clairvoyant eye
- connected with them. These were not perceptible to the physical eye
- cosmic body. Here he presented himself to the clairvoyant eye in the
- visible only to spiritual eyes. Then we come to the second epoch. We
- Title: Egyptian Myths: Lecture 3
- when sun, moon, and earth were still united. What the eye of the
- Title: Egyptian Myths: Lecture 4
- picture you have two things before your eyes. First, the picture
- Title: Egyptian Myths: Lecture 5
- slumbered. Since only human germs were present, there were no eyes to
- On ancient Saturn, too, a physical eye would have seen nothing. In
- vapor, which could have been seen had a physical eye been present.
- Title: Egyptian Myths: Lecture 7
- IN the preceding lectures we have brought before our eyes, in
- with the eyes of today, on approaching such a light-form one would
- which has been described in a pictorial way as the eye of Polyphemus.
- Title: Egyptian Myths: Lecture 8
- modern eyes, whereas the upper parts were visible only to clairvoyant
- Title: Egyptian Myths: Lecture 9
- had there been a human eye to see it. But such an eye did not exist.
- Perception by means of the physical eye began only after the hip
- was shaped as far as the sign of the Balance, man's eyes were opened
- stars, he lifted up his eyes and said, What I see with my eyes
- mystery temple, saw with his spiritual eye the spiritual beings that
- this, and cast his eyes on the world of stars, this appeared to him
- an inkling can be conveyed today, such as the space-feeling of the
- Title: Egyptian Myths: Lecture 10
- body could be seen with physical eyes only to a certain extent. But
- Title: Egyptian Myths: Lecture 11
- no organs of perception in his astral body. As the eyes and ears have
- after the pupil has first surveyed the knowledge of the spiritual
- Title: Egyptian Myths: Lecture 12
- heights that were surveyed at that time. They have no inkling of what
- before his eyes. Therefore we read in the Book of the Dead how
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: