Searching Egyptian Myths and Mysteries
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: genesis
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Egyptian Myths: Contents
- Lecture 5 ... The genesis of the trinity of sun, moon, and earth.
- Title: Egyptian Myths: Lecture 3
- Note 2: The genesis of the human form is much discussed in this and succedding chapters. The reader will find Dr. H. Poppelbaum's book Man and Animal (Rudolf Steiner Press, London, 1960) to be a helpful companion in this study.
- Title: Egyptian Myths: Lecture 5
- Title: Egyptian Myths: Lecture 8
- * Note 1: Most texts are silent on this question, but the International Critical Commentary (New York, Scribner's,1895), in discussing Genesis I:27, at least shows that others have entertained the male-female hypothesis. See also the curious remarks in the speech of Aristophanes in Plato's Symposium.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: