Searching Egyptian Myths and Mysteries
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: pond
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Egyptian Myths: Lecture 1
- incarnating of the soul. Without this pondering on the mummies men
- Title: Egyptian Myths: Lecture 3
- such a man approached a pond. He did not see the water in the pond so
- it he experienced something quite different. In approaching the pond a
- approached the pond had no alien feeling toward it. He felt himself as
- how the water tasted as he approached the pond. There he saw a
- Title: Egyptian Myths: Lecture 4
- and earth in fineness and corresponded to their nature, and built
- Buddhi on a higher stage corresponds to Prana, so will the physical
- Title: Egyptian Myths: Lecture 6
- such a way that these fourteen nerve-filaments correspond to the
- Osiris influence. But something else also corresponds to the
- of twenty-eight nerve-filaments, corresponding to the different phases
- Title: Egyptian Myths: Lecture 7
- singular thing is that what corresponded to man in his lower members
- looked when the animal kingdom corresponded to the Archer.
- with this sign. The Scorpion is what in the animal kingdom corresponds
- earth would have to assume the corresponding human form. Osiris, as
- Title: Egyptian Myths: Lecture 8
- human feet corresponded to this fish-form, when we look at the feet in
- Title: Egyptian Myths: Lecture 9
- was imprinted upon the physical plane, about the correspondence
- Egypt he was also shown what corresponded physically with the
- corresponded to some spiritual labor, how the heart, for example,
- corresponded to some spiritual work. The founder of this school, in
- Title: Egyptian Myths: Lecture 11
- forces, to which there correspond certain other forces in the physical
- human body corresponded with the substances of the external world.
- Title: Egyptian Myths: Lecture 12
- like an actual memory, which corresponds to the truth? This is
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: