Searching Egyptian Myths and Mysteries
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: primal
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Egyptian Myths: Lecture 2
- perceives, looking back at the primal earth atom? What is it that
- spiritually in the primal human atom. This changed only in a time when
- Archangeloi. A still higher type of being is called the Primal
- Primal Beginnings. Then there are still higher beings called, in
- Title: Egyptian Myths: Lecture 4
- In spirit the neophyte saw the primal form of the Godhead. He saw the
- heard this out of the primal word Vach. This was the
- designation of the primal tone of creation that the pupil heard. In it
- members, the primal word of creation, worked in the soul of the pupil;
- this was the primal word, which he described to the uninitiated
- as primal Word, this was already present on ancient Saturn; on Saturn
- (but also in a much colder) form, the primal image of man, clothed
- To the Indian pupil the human form, the primal image, became clearly
- in Kama, and through Kama the primal Word resounded to the pupil. Kama
- was the garment of love, the garment of the primal Word Vach,
- and original human germ, the primal Vach, however, already contained
- Word of creation, the primal Word. It was pointed out to the pupil
- the mysterious power of the primal Word.
- Thus the primal Word descended, in order that it might lead man upward
- Title: Egyptian Myths: Lecture 7
- primal ocean, floating and swimming, with this remarkable light-form
- was complete. When man swam in the primal ocean, if some dangerous
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: