Searching Egyptian Myths and Mysteries
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sexual
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Egyptian Myths: Lecture 1
- once a form of reproduction other than the sexual one. In short, we
- Title: Egyptian Myths: Lecture 7
- When the moon withdrew from the earth, sexuality appeared. The
- centaur-man was still sexless. Sexuality appeared when the sun stood
- sexuality. In his upper half, man was turned toward the cosmic forces,
- but in his lower half he was a bisexual being. He had become a sexual
- Title: Egyptian Myths: Lecture 8
- progress from sexuality under the sign of the Scorpion to the evolving
- describe as male and female. Man remained unisexual much longer than
- must have been a period of transition between unisexuality and the
- were fertilizing substances and the other method of bisexual
- propagation. This bisexual propagation emerged completely only in the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: