Searching The Being of Man and His Future Evolution
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: lemuria
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Being of Man/Future Evolution: Lecture 3: Original Sin
- times as far as ancient Lemuria we come to that moment when the
- divide into two sexes until Lemurian times. Prior to that the human
- Lemurian times, before the moon left the earth, mankind was in a
- Title: Being of Man/Future Evolution: Lecture 5: Rhythms in the Being of Man
- Polarian, the Hyperborean and the Lemurian race. Then comes the
- night or sleeping in the daytime had occurred in Lemurian times, and
- Title: Being of Man/Future Evolution: Lecture 6: Illness and Karma
- Lemurian epoch. Man gradually descended from divine-spiritual
- is a being of the kind that existed before man descended in Lemurian
- Title: Being of Man/Future Evolution: Lecture 8: The Manifestation of the Ego in the Different Races of Men
- also the so-called Lemurian evolution, in which man had only just
- tells us that at the North Pole itself earth conditions in Lemurian
- Lemurian times, in the great increase of forces raying in from
- and this was already so in Lemurian times. In the Kashic Record we
- in ancient Lemurian times it was just at the North Pole that those
- vapour. Thus there was at the North Pole in Lemurian times a kind of
- visit the North Pole in Lemurian times, he would have spoken about
- Lemurian times the people of these regions descended deepest into
- had, in Lemurian times, the characteristics of group soul beings to
- which, in Lemurian times, descended into physical bodies in the
- further, too, and oppose the capacity of the clairvoyance of Lemurian
- take on the physical human form of the Lemurian people.
- we had taken a journey in Lemurian times from the Equator to the
- Lemuria. And this resulted in the best section of the population
- lands. For in Lemurian times we find the members of mankind with the
- call the Lemurian population of the earth, that remarkable people of
- already basically there from ancient Lemurian times on, went through
- not have come about. For the Lemurian population would have gradually
- Through the fact that the better sections of the Lemurian population
- still spiritual, just as with the ancient Lemurians everything was
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: