Searching The Being of Man and His Future Evolution
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: north
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Being of Man/Future Evolution: Lecture 8: The Manifestation of the Ego in the Different Races of Men
- works in the region of the North Pole is very different from the way
- get to the North Pole the greater are the differences between winter
- and summer. And right at the North Pole half the year is day and half
- tells us that at the North Pole itself earth conditions in Lemurian
- certain extent true that at the North Pole the strongest influence is
- outside, has had the least influence of all at the North Pole, so the
- given it was in the area of the North Pole least possible for man to
- in ancient Lemurian times it was just at the North Pole that those
- vapour. Thus there was at the North Pole in Lemurian times a kind of
- visit the North Pole in Lemurian times, he would have spoken about
- the people living around the North Pole at that time were in the
- physical human beings, whilst he would reckon the northern peoples to
- belonged to a number of forms below. Up in the North they were group
- the inhabitants of those regions that we find at the North Pole today
- equatorial regions. So we can say that the North Pole was populated
- once the teachers of mankind descended from the cold North! We have
- actually found them, the group souls around the North Pole. If they
- North Pole, we should have found a spiritualising of the earth
- migrating to those regions lying between the Equator and the northern
- Equator and the North Pole. The human bodies that could become
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: