Searching The Being of Man and His Future Evolution
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: cosmos
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Being of Man/Future Evolution: Lecture 3: Original Sin
- health giving divine-spiritual cosmos. The divine-spiritual beings
- divine-spiritual cosmos. That is imparted to men through the act of
- Title: Being of Man/Future Evolution: Lecture 4: Rhythm in the Bodies of Man
- certain forces, processes and beings in the cosmos as a whole. For
- man has a connection with the cosmos through each of his members; a
- but also with the cosmos, the whole world about us. For what we have
- cosmos has changed accordingly.
- those spirits that regulated our whole cosmos — for everything
- that he used to share with the whole cosmos, but it has become
- Title: Being of Man/Future Evolution: Lecture 5: Rhythms in the Being of Man
- ordering of matter in the cosmos, so that the individual planetary
- day according to the rhythm of the cosmos. Our clock is correct if it
- with the cosmos. In ancient times man had no need of a clock, for he
- he was like a clock in the cosmos. In certain respects he brought his
- processes of the cosmos. The laws of logic for the angels are written
- stars. Angels know the course of the cosmos, and the course of their
- essential in olden times for man to be like an impress of the cosmos.
- created the cosmos, man has to permeate himself with a new rhythm if
- he wants to share in the creating of a new cosmos. It is
- cosmos of thought is developed out of the innermost being of the
- rhythmic. And if we turn to the cosmos and look at the earth's past,
- the cosmos beheld by the seer. The future as created by man will have
- the same great numerical relationships as the cosmos had in the past,
- birth out of number, like the gods created the cosmos out of number.
- the cosmos. He will go further and feel himself filled with certain
- a cosmos, like the cosmos out of which we were born.
- Title: Being of Man/Future Evolution: Lecture 9: Evolution, Involution and Creation out of Nothingness
- cosmos, as these are expressed in man. And to start with I should
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: