Searching The Being of Man and His Future Evolution
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: mineral
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Being of Man/Future Evolution: Lecture 2: Different Types of Illness
- mineral kingdom was pushed out, certain specific inner organs arose.
- The heart could not have arisen if certain plants, minerals and
- mineral possibilities had not arisen externally in the course of
- is the place to use the remedies you find in the plants and minerals.
- For everything belonging to the plants and minerals has a profound
- Title: Being of Man/Future Evolution: Lecture 3: Original Sin
- cannot be understood otherwise. I will now speak of ordinary mineral
- medicament from the mineral kingdom works in the first place on man's
- physical body a mineral medicament? Please note that we are not going
- to speak of any plant medicaments but purely mineral ones, what is
- takes one or another mineral medicament. Something very remarkable is
- attention. Now if someone has taken a mineral medicament, you can
- clairvoyant vision to the mineral or metal that he now has within
- particular mineral substance that has permeated him. Something very
- remarkable presents itself to clairvoyant consciousness. This mineral
- diffused antimony, and it is the same with every mineral medicament a
- man takes. You create a new man within you consisting of this mineral
- effect of a mineral medicament. But you will immediately see the bad
- people are doing who take mineral medicaments of this sort all their
- lives. A man who has in course of time taken a lot of these mineral
- medicaments has within him a phantom of all these minerals, a round
- now we understand how mineral substances affect a man. They create
- have begun today by looking at the effects of mineral substances.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: