Searching The Being of Man and His Future Evolution
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sex
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Being of Man/Future Evolution: Lecture 3: Original Sin
- division of the sexes took place in the kingdom of man on earth. You
- know that before this we cannot speak of such a division of the sexes
- the very first appearance altogether of two sexes in earthly
- bisexuality occur earlier. But what we call the human kingdom did not
- divide into two sexes until Lemurian times. Prior to that the human
- shape was formed differently, and both sexes were in a way contained
- transition from dual sexuality to the division into sexes if we
- visualise how the earlier dual sexed human being gradually developed
- the one sex, the female, became more pronounced, whilst in the other
- group the characteristics of the male sex developed more strongly.
- This was still a long time before the sexes separated, when there was
- sexes. It is only when we have a spiritual scientific basis that we
- meaning behind the two sexes gradually developing and then
- fructification, the reciprocal influence of the sexes, (as) replacing
- division into sexes occurred in human evolution. That was not so. We
- must picture to ourselves that in the times preceding bisexuality
- these beings of bisexuality had the power of fructification as well
- before the arising of the sexes. A great uniformity was there then.
- sexes were outwardly very similar, and their characters were more or
- time as the moon departed, however, the division into sexes took
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: