Searching Macrocosm and Microcosm
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: astral
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Note on Terminology
- Astral plane
- The Astral World might also be called the Soul-World and the
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 1: The World Behind the Tapestry of Sense-perceptions. Ecstasy and Mystical Experience.
- manifestations. This is our astral body; it is poured out into the
- astral body goes out of the physical body as well, and with this
- departure of the astral body the possibility of consciousness is
- surrendered: the astral body.
- and his astral body have passed and in which he has forgotten all the
- which have been gathered during sleep. When with his Ego and astral
- latter inasmuch as he pours into it his Ego and his astral body. But
- the astral body and the Ego to the Macrocosm.
- the astral body must dive down into the sheaths of man which remain
- consisting of astral body and Ego which at night is poured out
- fourfold being. Two of his members Ego and astral body
- astral body belong to the Microcosm that is enclosed within the skin.
- Macrocosm, while the astral body has remained in the Microcosm. In
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 2: Sleeping and Waking Life in Relation to the Planets
- Ego and astral body emerge from the physical and etheric bodies when
- asserting a one-sided point of view. Man's Ego and astral body are in
- astral body and Ego have emerged from his physical and etheric bodies.
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 3: The Inner Path Followed by the Mystic. Experience of the Cycle of the Year.
- in respect, that is to say, of his astral body and Ego, man lives
- Ego and our astral body as we perceive outer objects in waking life;
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 4: Faculties of the Human Soul and Their Development
- astral body, which is the vehicle of happiness and grief, of joy and
- time by the inner forces. How the astral body works on the etheric
- theosophical manuals of the astral, etheric and physical bodies are
- forces of Cosmic Feeling streaming into him that the astral body is
- Guardian of the Threshold and enable us to recognise the astral body
- open in him; the true form of his own astral body, which on waking in
- big eyes the astral body that was born out of the Macrocosm. If
- us by. In such a case the experience has been in the astral body only.
- force arises through the astral experience being mirrored in the
- appears to us in astral vision as a definite image, the image of a
- have spoken-but only very briefly-of our astral body. What has now
- experience only our own astral world; the pictures that have been
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 5: The Egyptian Mysteries of Osiris and Isis
- the inner Organisation of his astral body if he could, on waking,
- descend consciously into this astral body; and we were able to form an
- been experienced in the way described is the inner side of the astral
- astral body and the physical body. Yes, as is made clear in
- anthroposophical literature, between the physical and the astral
- of the inner nature of the astral body. We will now consider what the
- etheric body, astral body, and so on, this is merely an indication.
- moment a man discards his physical body; his Ego and astral body
- through his Initiation. Yesterday we heard of astral qualities
- experienced by the mystic in his astral body. Today we have beard of
- man consists of physical, etheric and astral bodies, this means that
- because we possess an astral body which in a certain way permeates our
- Through our astral body we are related to the animals, through our
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 6: Experiences of Initiation in the Northern Mysteries
- loses his Ego as it pours forth, but what is not Ego his astral
- harmony into the astral body. When he loses the Ego, disorder prevails
- penetrating into the Macrocosm, transmit his whole astral nature to
- from his astral nature. When he returns into the physical world they
- astral body; but so too has the animal. If man had only these three
- members (physical body, etheric body, astral body) he would be an
- Man would have no nervous system if he had no astral body; he would
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 7: The Four Spheres of the Higher Worlds
- Theosophy, the Elementary World is usually called the Astral World;
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 8: Mirror-images of the Macrocosm in Man. Rosicrucian Symbols.
- sheaths with his astral body and his Ego, it is obvious that during
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 9: Organs of Spiritual Perception. Contemplation of the Ego from Twelve Vantage-points. The Thinking of the Heart.
- descends to a new birth through astral space with extreme rapidity
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 11: Man and Planetary Evolution
- lying in the bed, while the astral body and the Ego pass out into a
- consisting of astral body and Ego. This latter part is beyond the
- are permeated by the astral body and Ego, whereas the plant has
- these bodies are permeated by the Ego and astral body.
- higher level by virtue of his, astral body and Ego. In our human
- integrating astral body and Ego into our plant-like nature. The plant
- astral body and Ego are working upon him. The plant is an example, an
- waking state with astral body and Ego. On the other hand, in the
- before us today would be impossible without astral body and Ego, so we
- his astral body and Ego. Physical body and etheric body must be there
- first and astral body and Ego can then enter into them.
- when he actually had no astral body or Ego but only a physical and an
- antecedents of astral body and Ego. In a primeval epoch there had to
- when the astral body and Ego emerge from the spiritual world and are
- connected with the physical and etheric bodies. Thus astral body and
- possible for his astral body and Ego to develop. Our thought is
- dependent upon Sun and Earth. An astral body and Ego must have been
- able to enter into the plant-like beings which we once were. No astral
- astral body and Ego as well. No solar activity could have come from
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: