Searching Macrocosm and Microcosm
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: buddha
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 7: The Four Spheres of the Higher Worlds
- We will take the example of Buddha, who lived, as you know, in the
- distinguish between the Being who was called Buddha at
- that time and the designation of the office of Buddha.
- rise to the rank of Buddhahood. Yet in the earlier periods of time he
- was the same Being who later became Gautama Buddha. But this Being
- millennia with Earth-evolution, then he became Buddha, and in that
- the designation, Buddha and the Being who held the office
- of Buddha. Similarly, distinction must be made between the names we
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: