Searching Macrocosm and Microcosm
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: initiation
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Contents
- in the process of Initiation. Preparation of inherited
- Experiences of Initiation in the Northern Mysteries. Suppression of
- ecstasy. Methods for strengthening the Ego during Initiation in the
- year. Helpers in the process of Initiation. Conscious ascent into the
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: List of Publications
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 1: The World Behind the Tapestry of Sense-perceptions. Ecstasy and Mystical Experience.
- that he is finally able to experience the moment of Initiation. He
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 5: The Egyptian Mysteries of Osiris and Isis
- Chapter V. Knowledge of Higher Worlds. Concerning Initiation,
- especially in those places of Initiation which are called the Mystery
- the Initiation which brings knowledge of these Mysteries, but the path
- leading to that Initiation differs from what it once was.
- the point when the candidate for Initiation was to penetrate into the
- at the mercy of the Mercury powers. In the ancient Egyptian Initiation
- controlled. A candidate for Initiation was therefore guided by a
- certain time the candidate for this Initiation had the feeling that he
- Osiris and Isis the priest led the candidate for Initiation back as
- that the candidate for Initiation finds as a foreign entity when he
- if he continues the process of Initiation, he must penetrate as it
- Thus during his Initiation the pupil passed through a cycle leading
- through his Initiation. Yesterday we heard of astral qualities
- The further steps on the path of Initiation then lead the pupil to the
- the guidance of a teacher to whom the candidate for Initiation
- Egyptian Mysteries the candidate for Initiation was guarded in this
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 6: Experiences of Initiation in the Northern Mysteries
- Experiences of Initiation in the Northern Mysteries
- EXPERIENCES OF INITIATION IN THE NORTHERN MYSTERIES
- leader in times before the methods of Initiation now available, were
- this reason it was essential in the process of the ancient Initiation
- Ego-consciousness of the candidate for Initiation was reduced, to
- higher Initiation in certain ancient Mysteries. It has been mentioned
- for attaining Initiation, but in olden times, especially in the
- Initiation in such a way that their superfluity of Ego-force was
- progressively weaker. Thus the one who in the process of Initiation
- the soul of the candidate for Initiation.
- Initiation and thus being able eventually to hear from him a
- Initiation and he, when he had risen into higher worlds, was able to
- order to help a candidate for Initiation to rise into the Macrocosm. A
- performed in the Northern Mysteries for the purposes of Initiation.
- everything material. When a man on the way to Initiation not,
- fire. When in the process of Initiation a man rises into the
- Accordingly upon a man who was to be admitted to an Initiation in
- Initiation better if we study the experiences undergone in the past by
- very many human beings in order to achieve Initiation into the secrets
- Initiation passes into a world in which there are spiritual beings
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 7: The Four Spheres of the Higher Worlds
- The ascent into the Macrocosm leads the candidate for Initiation first
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 8: Mirror-images of the Macrocosm in Man. Rosicrucian Symbols.
- method of Initiation that it takes account first and foremost of the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: