Searching Macrocosm and Microcosm
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: lower
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Contents
- characteristics. The Upper and the Lower man.
- of the purified blood and the conquest of the lower nature in the
- flowers: higher organs of perception. The Rosicrucian path is
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Note on Terminology
- Rupa-Devachan or Lower Mental plane
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 2: Sleeping and Waking Life in Relation to the Planets
- lower loop indicates the course of life during the waking state and
- these flowers in front of me and my feelings are moved by the pure
- I avert my gaze and no longer see the flowers but only think about
- to myself that because the flowers have given me pleasure I will
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 3: The Inner Path Followed by the Mystic. Experience of the Cycle of the Year.
- plant a kingdom lower than itself but without which it cannot exist.
- to this lower kingdom out of which I have grown. The animal too owes
- the lower kingdom. And man, having reached a certain height, should
- branches instead of the bright flowering shrubs of summer, our souls
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 5: The Egyptian Mysteries of Osiris and Isis
- been called the Lower or the earthly man. The
- pupil now connected the Upper with the Lower
- man; he followed the Lower to the point where he reached
- the Upper and the Lower man, the
- his Upper and Lower being, and through the
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 6: Experiences of Initiation in the Northern Mysteries
- these lower creatures of the mineral, plant and animal kingdoms of
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 7: The Four Spheres of the Higher Worlds
- Elementary World given by people possessed of a lower form of
- what we call the World of Spirit in there called the lower sphere of
- Devachan-Lower Devachan. What is there called the higher sphere of
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 8: Mirror-images of the Macrocosm in Man. Rosicrucian Symbols.
- out of the soil, how it forms stem, leaves, flower and fruit. Through
- to error, neither has it a higher and a lower nature. It has no
- teacher would tell him that he must now attain what, at a lower stage,
- nature has won the victory over the lower, when his red blood has
- become when he masters his lower nature. We see the rose as an emblem,
- nature over the lower. In man, unlike the plant, the lower nature must
- the vanquished lower nature, in the roses the emblem of the
- carried out at a lower stage. These higher organs of perception appear
- in the shape of spiritual flower-forms budding forth from man and are
- therefore called lotus-flowers, or also spiritual
- wheel or flower in the middle of the forehead. This is the
- two-petalled lotus-flower; it is a spiritual sense-organ. Just as a
- physical eyes. These so-called lotus-flowers are forces and systems of
- lotus-flowers and is conscious of having attained it, now passes on to
- organs or lotus-flowers but see flashing before us a new realm of
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 9: Organs of Spiritual Perception. Contemplation of the Ego from Twelve Vantage-points. The Thinking of the Heart.
- lotus-flowers. Although at first it is not possible to perceive
- anything by means of the lotus-flowers, nevertheless during sleep
- before him like flowers or stones seen in ordinary consciousness; he
- neighbourhood of the heart, the twelve-petalled lotus-flower. This
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 10: Transformation of Soul-forces and Stages in the Evolution of Physical Organs. Reading in the Akasha Chronicle.
- a lower, namely, the logic of the heart. Whereas on the lower level it
- at a lower level; it was a kind of memory that worked in pictures,
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 11: Man and Planetary Evolution
- flower in the future. The faculty of acquiring knowledge through the
- in his lower members, the physical and etheric bodies and rising to a
- has developed the two lower members. But in the earthly world we are
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: