Searching Macrocosm and Microcosm
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: mars
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 2: Sleeping and Waking Life in Relation to the Planets
- word Mars. The force which works upon the Mind-Soul after
- science: Mars sends man to sleep and wakes him;
- part of us (Sentient Soul) which during sleep was exposed to the Mars
- go to sleep is given the name of Mars, the influence which takes
- Mars, Jupiter and Saturn; his
- paragraphs of this lecture.] then the Earth plus Moon, then Mars,
- Saturn or Jupiter or Mars are to be found in certain months of the
- the diagram indicates Mars, Jupiter and Saturn revolving around the
- between Mars and the Sun. This will very seldom be the case but we
- other side of the Sun, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn. Leaving aside the
- Sun, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, on the other. A looped line (see diagram)
- the Macrocosm drives Mars around the Sun is similar to the one that
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 3: The Inner Path Followed by the Mystic. Experience of the Cycle of the Year.
- Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn and so on whatever living
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: