Searching Macrocosm and Microcosm
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: saturn
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 2: Sleeping and Waking Life in Relation to the Planets
- designated by the name Saturn.
- Saturn stirs into unconscious action during sleep a man
- sleep-walking he is impelled by the force of dark Saturn.
- Mars, Jupiter and Saturn; his
- Jupiter and Saturn. Astronomical maps of the heavens show us where
- Saturn or Jupiter or Mars are to be found in certain months of the
- the diagram indicates Mars, Jupiter and Saturn revolving around the
- other side of the Sun, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn. Leaving aside the
- Sun, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, on the other. A looped line (see diagram)
- by day. Far-off Saturn, with its slight influence, seeing to resemble
- If we consider, quite superficially, that Saturn is the most
- this can be compared with the fact that the forces of dark Saturn have
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 3: The Inner Path Followed by the Mystic. Experience of the Cycle of the Year.
- Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn and so on whatever living
- will be recognised in the descriptions of the Old Saturn, Old Sun and
- Old Moon conditions. By letting what is there said about Old Saturn
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 6: Experiences of Initiation in the Northern Mysteries
- Old Saturn comes into existence. Through the co-operation of other
- air, water, earth, must also be considered. On Old Saturn, everything
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 11: Man and Planetary Evolution
- further rarefication of the physical was the warmth (on Old Saturn).
- call this the Old Saturn-state of the Earth. To clairvoyant vision it
- warmth of Old Saturn was essentially different from our present warmth
- burning substance. But on Old Saturn there was no air or gas. Imagine
- is red hot. But during the age of Old Saturn there was nothing solid
- Saturn? How can we understand it? Only by realising that the warmth of
- Saturn is born out of the spirit. From the Earth we go back to Old
- Moon, from Old Moon to Old Sun, from Old Sun to Old Saturn. But we
- realise that Old Saturn issued directly from the spirit.
- Macrocosm and through these convergent streams Old Saturn came into
- Saturn, Old Sun and Old Moon. On the Earth he has reached a
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: