Searching Macrocosm and Microcosm
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sentient
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Contents
- system as a cosmic clock. Consciousness-Soul, Mind-Soul, Sentient
- year. The sentient body as a boundary between inner and outer
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 2: Sleeping and Waking Life in Relation to the Planets
- the bodily sheaths, is known in Spiritual Science as the Sentient
- these three influences, are: Sentient Soul, Intellectual or Mind-Soul,
- is being exerted on his Sentient Soul; when his sleep is pervaded by
- Sentient Soul. Everything connected with the Sentient Soul has become
- pain? What is it that has interests? It is the Sentient Soul. In the
- Sentient Soul which flag at night, revive and reassert themselves in
- of going to sleep that a force, working on the Sentient Soul from the
- This is the force that works upon the Sentient Soul. The same applies
- moves again towards the force that works upon his Sentient Soul and
- have simply been borrowed. The force which works upon the Sentient
- effect of violet is different from that of green. It is the Sentient
- violet or yellow colour that is caused by the Sentient
- of the Sentient Body and the Sentient Soul.
- In the morning the Sentient Soul begins to be given up to the
- impressions of the outer world brought to it by the Sentient Body. The
- part of us (Sentient Soul) which during sleep was exposed to the Mars
- must think only of the influence working upon our Sentient Soul from
- that just as the first influence exerted on the Sentient Soul after we
- is between the experiences of the Sentient Soul and those of the
- Intellectual or Mind-Soul. The Sentient Soul has experiences only as
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 3: The Inner Path Followed by the Mystic. Experience of the Cycle of the Year.
- Sentient Soul and our etheric and physical bodies. The veil that
- beholding the spiritual reality underlying them, is the Sentient
- world. At the moment of waking the Sentient Body is wholly concerned
- however, the Sentient Body intervenes between what it is possible for
- thus screened from him by the Sentient Body, for there he has already
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 4: Faculties of the Human Soul and Their Development
- the region of our own Sentient Body into which we descend on waking
- nature, namely, our Sentient Body (Empfindungsleib). We have
- reached the boundary where the Sentient Body borders on the Etheric
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: