Searching Macrocosm and Microcosm
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: venus
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 2: Sleeping and Waking Life in Relation to the Planets
- effect on waking is called the force of Venus.
- as those of Venus, Mercury and
- called Mercury, then the planet now called Venus, [*In former times
- reasons for the various relationships in which, for example, Venus
- and Venus are nearer to the Sun and revolve around it. I emphasise
- planet that is called Mercury today was formerly called Venus,
- and the planet called Venus today was formerly called Mercury.
- Venus, (formerly Mercury) is nearer the Sun than the planet now
- called Mercury (formerly Venus). Then, farther away than the Earth,
- Earth and Sun there will be the planets Mercury and Venus, and on the
- Earth, the sequence will be: Sun, Venus, Mercury, Moon, on one side;
- sends us to sleep. The force in the Macrocosm which drives Venus
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 3: The Inner Path Followed by the Mystic. Experience of the Cycle of the Year.
- Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn and so on whatever living
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 5: The Egyptian Mysteries of Osiris and Isis
- ancient terminology the names of Venus, Mercury and Moon. Man
- can deal by himself with what is generally understood as the Venus
- in face of the Venus power. Before setting out on the path into the
- himself in his conscious descent to the power known as that of Venus.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: