Searching Macrocosm and Microcosm
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: kingdom
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Contents
- kingdom. The descent into the physical body. The priest of Hermes as
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 3: The Inner Path Followed by the Mystic. Experience of the Cycle of the Year.
- plant a kingdom lower than itself but without which it cannot exist.
- The plant can bow to the mineral kingdom, saying: I owe my existence
- to this lower kingdom out of which I have grown. The animal too owes
- its existence to the plant kingdom and if it were conscious of its
- the lower kingdom. And man, having reached a certain height, should
- downwards with thankfulness to the kingdoms below him. The soul is
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 5: The Egyptian Mysteries of Osiris and Isis
- When we look out into the world today, three kingdoms of Nature
- confront us: the animal, plant and mineral kingdoms. We also have
- these three kingdoms within us. We have within us the animal kingdom
- plant kingdom because we possess an etheric or life-body, of which
- something similar may be said; we have the mineral kingdom within us
- reached the point of its development when the mineral kingdom in its
- You may say: Yes, but was this mineral kingdom not in existence
- earlier than the plant and animal kingdoms? Anyone who thinks
- conditions different from those of today the plant kingdom could exist
- before there was a mineral kingdom. The mineral kingdom was a later
- formation. Under different conditions the plant kingdom was already in
- existence before there was any mineral kingdom. The mineral kingdom
- was a product of hardening hardening of the plant kingdom. And
- at the time of the formation of the mineral kingdom on our Earth, man
- had his first earthly incarnation. The mineral kingdom has evolved
- mineral kingdom into himself. Before then his bodily make-up was of a
- evolution the Earth progressed to the point where the mineral kingdom
- was formed and at the same time man took the mineral kingdom into
- body we come upon the mineral kingdom and pass into it. Not indeed
- into the mineral kingdom as it is now, but as it was at the time when
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 6: Experiences of Initiation in the Northern Mysteries
- these lower creatures of the mineral, plant and animal kingdoms of
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 7: The Four Spheres of the Higher Worlds
- in the kingdoms surrounding him here on the physical plane. Here he
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 10: Transformation of Soul-forces and Stages in the Evolution of Physical Organs. Reading in the Akasha Chronicle.
- a result of all conditions in the human kingdom being changed. During
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 11: Man and Planetary Evolution
- dies. It is the mineral kingdom that follows physical and chemical
- laws alone. Primarily, the laws of the mineral kingdom are ascribed to
- is today cannot exist without the environment of a plant-kingdom
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: