Searching Macrocosm and Microcosm
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: mineral
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Contents
- Moving backward in the etheric body to the frontier of the mineral
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 3: The Inner Path Followed by the Mystic. Experience of the Cycle of the Year.
- The plant can bow to the mineral kingdom, saying: I owe my existence
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 4: Faculties of the Human Soul and Their Development
- as in outer reality, animals, plants, minerals, confront us, so now
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 5: The Egyptian Mysteries of Osiris and Isis
- confront us: the animal, plant and mineral kingdoms. We also have
- something similar may be said; we have the mineral kingdom within us
- because we take mineral substances into ourselves and let them pass
- reached the point of its development when the mineral kingdom in its
- able to take mineral substance into ourselves.
- You may say: Yes, but was this mineral kingdom not in existence
- from the plant; first it was plantlike and then became mineral. Under
- before there was a mineral kingdom. The mineral kingdom was a later
- existence before there was any mineral kingdom. The mineral kingdom
- at the time of the formation of the mineral kingdom on our Earth, man
- had his first earthly incarnation. The mineral kingdom has evolved
- mineral kingdom into himself. Before then his bodily make-up was of a
- quite different consistency, without mineral substance. For this
- evolution the Earth progressed to the point where the mineral kingdom
- was formed and at the same time man took the mineral kingdom into
- minerals. No wonder that when we descend as far as to the physical
- body we come upon the mineral kingdom and pass into it. Not indeed
- into the mineral kingdom as it is now, but as it was at the time when
- man passed through his first incarnation and when the mineral kingdom
- leads us out of ourselves to the Mineral Earth whence we have derived
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 6: Experiences of Initiation in the Northern Mysteries
- these lower creatures of the mineral, plant and animal kingdoms of
- higher members. A plant would be a mineral if it had no etheric body.
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 7: The Four Spheres of the Higher Worlds
- looks downwards to plants, animals, minerals; in yonder worlds he can
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 11: Man and Planetary Evolution
- dies. It is the mineral kingdom that follows physical and chemical
- laws alone. Primarily, the laws of the mineral kingdom are ascribed to
- Even the perennials come near the mineral state during the winter;
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: