Searching Macrocosm and Microcosm
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: year
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Contents
- year. The sentient body as a boundary between inner and outer
- year. Helpers in the process of Initiation. Conscious ascent into the
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 2: Sleeping and Waking Life in Relation to the Planets
- day this signifies namely that at a certain season of the year,
- year. When we have learnt to know the relative positions of the
- planets at definite times of the year, we have learnt as much about
- at the centre. I will leave out details. At a certain time of the year
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 3: The Inner Path Followed by the Mystic. Experience of the Cycle of the Year.
- Experience of the Cycle of the Year.
- EXPERIENCE OF THE CYCLE OF THE YEAR
- travel, is bound to arouse a feeling of humility and a yearning for
- course of the year, if we move in step with the phenomena of outer
- the cycle of Nature throughout the year. All the experiences which
- course of the year. Theoretical descriptions are quite senseless for
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 4: Faculties of the Human Soul and Their Development
- person who for ten years has devoted himself to acquiring deeper
- laid hold of his inner life, then after those ten years we can form an
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 5: The Egyptian Mysteries of Osiris and Isis
- subject himself. Obedience to the teacher through many years was
- were going back many, many years, a span of time very much longer than
- Then he lives backwards through further years almost, but not
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 6: Experiences of Initiation in the Northern Mysteries
- have through the course of the year were distributed among a number,
- was to experience the whole cycle of the year, lived through all the
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 8: Mirror-images of the Macrocosm in Man. Rosicrucian Symbols.
- relation of the planets to the Sun and again in the yearly cycle by
- place in the solar system. There are also twelve months in the year,
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 9: Organs of Spiritual Perception. Contemplation of the Ego from Twelve Vantage-points. The Thinking of the Heart.
- course of the year and even of the day, from twelve different
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 10: Transformation of Soul-forces and Stages in the Evolution of Physical Organs. Reading in the Akasha Chronicle.
- side of a fifteen-year-old and says: These two are standing side by
- the one, the life-period of 15 years must be taken as a basic factor,
- and the life-period of 40 years in the case of the other. Perhaps the
- boy of 15 is the son of the 40-year-old father. It is an absurdity not
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 11: Man and Planetary Evolution
- but for months, perhaps even for years. At the present time, however,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: