Searching The Mission of the Individual Folk-Souls
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: america
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Synopses
- adolescence), Europe (forces which influence maturity), North America
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 1. Angels, Folk Spirits, Time Spirits: their part in the Evolution of Mankind.
- which lay between the Africa, America and Europe of today was
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 2. Normal and abnormal Archangels and Time Spirits.
- peoples. A study of the character of the North American people shows
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 4. The Evolution of Races and Civilization.
- America, where the forces of old age, of the final third of life, are
- racial character, follow this cosmic pattern. The American Indians
- Native American population did not die out because this pleased the
- Europeans, but because the Native American population had to acquire
- determine race we note their decline amongst the American Indians.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 6. The Five Root Races of Mankind.
- to America which is the centre where civilizations or races die, we
- Indian race. The American Indian race is the “Saturn race”.
- American Indian race and was the cause of its ultimate extinction.
- old American Indians the process of ossification described above is
- old American Indians still preserves a memory of that great Atlantean
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 7. Advance of Folk Spirits to the Rank of Time Spirits.
- extent of the distribution of races in Europe, Africa, and America at
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 10. The Mission of Individual Peoples and Cultures in the Past, Present and Future.
- now lies, between Africa and Europe on the one side and America on
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: