Searching The Mission of the Individual Folk-Souls
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: atlantean
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Contents
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Synopses
- In post-Atlantean times the Archangels advance to the
- leading Time Spirits. Time Spirit of the first post-Atlantean epoch
- stages of post-Atlantean civilizations. Relation of culture-epochs to
- static continuation of Atlantean wisdom. The Great Wall of China.
- Oceanus. The Gulf Stream encircling the old Atlantean continent. In
- planetary spheres in late Lemurian and Atlantean times and their
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 1. Angels, Folk Spirits, Time Spirits: their part in the Evolution of Mankind.
- reckon from the beginning of the great Atlantean catastrophe and
- submerged, one can distinguish the epochs of the post-Atlantean
- one another in Atlantean times because in every age there is
- epochs following upon the Atlantean catastrophe which we call the
- post-Atlantean culture-epochs, are a repetition. The Graeco-Latin
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 2. Normal and abnormal Archangels and Time Spirits.
- in the ancient Indians of the first post-Atlantean epoch. It was
- Indian people represented the first flowering of the post-Atlantean
- secret of the first post-Atlantean civilization.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 4. The Evolution of Races and Civilization.
- Atlantean epoch, for example, man was directly dependent upon his
- Atlantean epoch up to our post-Atlantean epoch. We shall learn later
- we must realize that when our fifth post-Atlantean epoch is
- post-Atlantean civilization, to which we have already given due
- Atlantean civilization is repeated to a certain extent in the
- we consider the successive civilizations of the post-Atlantean epoch,
- post-Atlantean civilizations. Just as in his youth man looks out with
- Science. We witness it again in the fourth post-Atlantean
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 6. The Five Root Races of Mankind.
- moment of time in the old Atlantean evolution, the peoples began to
- old Atlantis specific Mystery Centres called the Atlantean Oracles
- in old Atlantis. These Spirits of Form rayed down into the Atlantean
- old American Indians still preserves a memory of that great Atlantean
- great in the Atlantean culture. What the Red Indian valued most
- Atlantean epoch when the separation of the races had hardly begun,
- through a sea of mist. Through an ocean of mist the Atlantean was
- And this cooperative activity was called by the Atlanteans the Great
- Spirit who revealed himself to man in ancient Atlantis. The Atlantean
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 7. Advance of Folk Spirits to the Rank of Time Spirits.
- post-Atlantean times we are conscious that in the course of their
- Since the Atlantean catastrophe, since the beginning of the
- post-Atlantean evolution, we are living in an Age when certain
- back into early Atlantean times. If we wish to ascertain when those
- migrated to Southern Asia, then we must look back to early Atlantean
- later Atlantean times. If we wish to understand the pattern and
- migration towards the end of the Atlantean epoch, when a small band
- first set out during the post-Atlantean epoch, then we must clearly
- post-Atlantean civilization after their Archangel had been promoted
- to be the first Time Spirit or Archai-being of the post-Atlantean
- post-Atlantean epoch. Meanwhile the other peoples of Asia who were
- entire evolution of post-Atlantean humanity.
- post-Atlantean epoch and which was distinguished from the missions of
- peoples of the post-Atlantean epoch.
- peoples of the post-Atlantean epoch started from a plurality of
- was in the post-Atlantean epoch that, starting from the farthest East
- world. Nevertheless, in the post-Atlantean age the current of
- post-Atlantean epoch that the Archangel of ancient Greece rose above
- Time Spirit of the fourth post-Atlantean epoch, the Graeco-Latin
- of post-Atlantean evolution. As a consequence of his earlier
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 8. The Five Post-Atlantean Civilizations.
- The five Post-Atlantean Civilizations.
- Post-Atlantean Civilizations.
- civilization in the post-Atlantean epoch. These five ages of
- were being prepared in Europe for the fifth post-Atlantean
- in the post-Atlantean epoch? In the old Atlantean times human beings
- Earth. He only incarnated in the fourth post-Atlantean epoch. That is
- Atlantean epoch is described as a continuation of earlier epochs and
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 9. Loki - Hodur and Baldur - Twilight of the Gods.
- talks on similar themes that the purpose of our entire post-Atlantean
- epoch and even of the later stages of Atlantean evolution was to
- that the whole of this post-Atlantean age was pervaded by the feeling
- post-Atlantean epoch, developed the ‘I’ subjectively as
- the second post-Atlantean epoch man developed his perception of the
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 10. The Mission of Individual Peoples and Cultures in the Past, Present and Future.
- post-Atlantean civilizations follow upon one another in strict
- stages of post-Atlantean civilization we may summarize them as
- the Atlantean epoch and the later post-Atlantean epoch the Indian
- preserved the old Atlantean culture and carried it over into the
- post-Atlantean epoch. Whilst, on the one hand, the ancient Indian was
- post-Atlantean epoch, a culture which owes its origin and development
- connection in mind and remember that the Atlantean culture was
- the post-Atlantean epoch, will clash at some future time — the
- existed in the old Atlantean epoch. One literally receives an occult,
- and had been developed in the post-Atlantean epoch. Something like an
- at that time encircled the Atlantean continent. Now you will recall
- Atlantean epoch arose within them. Their picture of the world, their
- old Atlantean epoch. The stream that flowed southward via Spitzbergen
- which had been brought over from Atlantis. The Atlantean civilization
- sixth post-Atlantean civilization and must be prepared for gradually.
- post-Atlantean epoch for the very good reason that future
- be uplifted to receive the Spirit Self in the sixth post Atlantean
- prophetic anticipation, the dawn of the sixth post-Atlantean
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 11. Nerthus, Freyja and Gerda.
- souls in the late Lemurian epoch and throughout the Atlantean epoch,
- During the Atlantean epoch the air of Atlantis was permeated with
- old Atlantean clairvoyance the descent of these souls out of the
- planetary heights and who, during the Atlantean epoch, had come back
- post-Atlantean epoch; another part has yet to be accomplished. Those
- not yet be presented in the first half of the fifth post-Atlantean
- fifth post-Atlantean age. At first, all that could be achieved by way
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: