Searching The Mission of the Individual Folk-Souls
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: east
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Notes
- in his biography, “include at the very least anthroposophical knowledge
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Synopses
- peninsulas. Need for rejuvenation from forces of the East, but man
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 1. Angels, Folk Spirits, Time Spirits: their part in the Evolution of Mankind.
- man, who at least in their external aspect can be apprehended
- we adopt the terminology of the East or the more familiar terminology
- side by side, we can then imagine, at least theoretically — and
- inspired by them. You will readily perceive at least theoretically at
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 4. The Evolution of Races and Civilization.
- north, south, east or west. But because he has become dependent on
- seek the rejuvenating forces, races migrate eastward, from Atlantis
- Through the migration from West to East they received those fresh,
- power, spiritual substance, from the East; but Central Europe must
- nourishment from the East. This urge is deeply rooted in the nature
- towards the East.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 5. Manifestation of the Hierarchies in the Elements of Nature.
- the right (to the East) and over the central plateau of France on the
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 6. The Five Root Races of Mankind.
- The East in the Light of the West. The Children of Lucifer and the Brothers of Christ.
- Spirits brought about in the East, to whom we owe all the
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 7. Advance of Folk Spirits to the Rank of Time Spirits.
- West-East direction those folk communities who were each under the
- the Far East for that movement of peoples whose Archangel was the
- from West to East had long been under the guidance of Archangels when
- was in the post-Atlantean epoch that, starting from the farthest East
- been sent in ancient times from the West towards the East had
- extending far into the North East of Europe. They were guided by an
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 8. The Five Post-Atlantean Civilizations.
- are not of the least consequence. The point is, rather, that one
- civilization were brought about by migrations from West to East, so
- the East had begun. The air was still permeated with water vapour and
- beings were subject when migrating from West to East. In the course
- development. There were peoples who, during their migration eastward,
- the great difficulty which the peoples of the East experienced in
- of the East had “slept through”, namely, the perception
- development had been deferred, whereas the Eastern peoples by-passed
- among the Eastern peoples.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 9. Loki - Hodur and Baldur - Twilight of the Gods.
- In the East everything is impersonal, and, above all one is required
- the East, therefore, the primary objective is to lose one's
- rise to a consciousness of God. Unlike the peoples of the Near East
- clairvoyance. In the East, the Kali Yuga, the Dark Age, had already
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 10. The Mission of Individual Peoples and Cultures in the Past, Present and Future.
- the East, when the ‘I’ really awoke, it was not of course
- At the time when man became ego-conscious in the East, Eastern
- reflected in Eastern wisdom. The East, therefore, no longer
- Then, turning eastward, it gradually cooled down. Long before the
- mountains, changed course, skirted the Eastern Carpathians, debauched
- their outposts in Eastern Europe, the Slavonic peoples. The latter
- immediate Eastern neighbours. In the eyes of the Western European
- mythology. We should give a false impression of these Eastern
- souls of these Eastern European peoples is reflected in the whole
- culture. We find in the East, for example, the following conception:
- cultures. In the East we find, in the first place, a distinct
- draws nigh from the East, fructifying that which is experienced as
- East. In the conception of the Blessed Child there is again a world
- world is that which embraces everything spiritual. The Eastern
- minds of the peoples of Eastern Europe. Whatever name we attach to it
- found in Eastern Europe. In this frame of mind this world of Eastern
- manifestations of Eastern Europe and its culture.
- is most interesting to observe bow the Eastern European expresses his
- been possible for Eastern Europe to develop a much more advanced
- civilization. This philosophy of Eastern Europe therefore reaches far
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 11. Nerthus, Freyja and Gerda.
- invaded the East. There, however, it assumes another form. One
- peoples of the West and the East and this Being must conform to man's
- do not differentiate between East and West. We accept with deep
- circumscribed by Eastern traditions, nor be coloured by the dogmas of
- truly anthroposophical view will cease to exist. Neither Eastern nor
- North, South, East, West and Centre of Europe feel that this theme is
- another continent. If the religious teachings of the East were to
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: