Searching The Mission of the Individual Folk-Souls
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: europe
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Synopses
- adolescence), Europe (forces which influence maturity), North America
- Egypt-Chaldea, Greece, Rome and Europe of today. Westward movement
- and the Caucasian or European racial type. The Greeks under the
- chieftain and a European colonist.
- Africa, Europe. Archangels became their guiding Spirits.
- Archangel working among peoples of Western Europe, Southern Germany,
- Germanic peoples. In Europe many Folk Souls acting independently:
- of Europe. Time Spirit of present epoch subject to impulses of
- here. From this centre the different Archangels of Europe were sent
- Subject of this lecture is the history of the European
- Folk Souls. Spiritual life of Europe a unity. Mission of Europe
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 1. Angels, Folk Spirits, Time Spirits: their part in the Evolution of Mankind.
- place in the north of Europe to some other place; he will be able to
- which lay between the Africa, America and Europe of today was
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 2. Normal and abnormal Archangels and Time Spirits.
- geographical regions. The various etheric auras of Europe underwent
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 4. The Evolution of Races and Civilization.
- Europe, a third point or centre is reached which permanently
- characteristics of youth, and the corresponding centre in Europe
- through the various races the claim that the European is superior to
- died out, not because of European persecutions, but because they were
- Europeans, but because the Native American population had to acquire
- “It was not for the sake of the Europeans that the Indian
- across Europe to Asia. Then the westward migration is repeated, but
- Europe it is remarkable that the geographical area which mankind
- that Europe is the smallest continent, and the further civilization
- power, spiritual substance, from the East; but Central Europe must
- formation of peninsulas and islands. That is why precisely in Europe
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 5. Manifestation of the Hierarchies in the Elements of Nature.
- peninsula in the South from the rest of Europe. How is one to account
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 6. The Five Root Races of Mankind.
- cross over into Europe and find the Europeans who in their original
- and Europe whom we regard as members of the Caucasian race. In these
- the peoples of South-West Asia, and especially the European peoples
- this moribund Red Indian race confronts a European colonist. Imagine
- one representing those who came from Europe, and the other those who,
- civilizations which reached their zenith in Europe in the middle of
- the primeval past. He became aware of achievements of the Europeans
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 7. Advance of Folk Spirits to the Rank of Time Spirits.
- extent of the distribution of races in Europe, Africa, and America at
- various peoples of Asia, Africa and Europe. We are here concerned
- peoples of Europe also who had remained behind during the migration
- in India and following a wide curve through Asia to Europe, this
- several peoples of Europe were for a long time still under the
- the various peoples of Europe who were still under the guidance of
- through Asia, Africa and Europe who looked to Hellas for their
- in Europe isolated peoples and tribes who were guided by their
- advanced to the rank of Time Spirits, there still existed in Europe
- Christianity, were still spread over a large area of Western Europe
- extending far into the North East of Europe. They were guided by an
- Time Spirits who might arise in Europe. Hence the Celtic peoples also
- these Mysteries was situated in Western Europe and there the
- the various Germanic peoples of Europe had originally been guided by
- folk elements in the peoples of Europe should be mingled and
- the rank of Time Spirits, Europe was still under the guidance of the
- Christian impulse began to pervade mankind, Europe was the scene of
- Central and Northern Europe was chiefly in the hands of the
- Folk Spirits in Europe frequently became the servants of the
- Christian Time Spirit. The European Archangels placed themselves in
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 8. The Five Post-Atlantean Civilizations.
- true, however, that among the Germanic peoples and tribes of Europe
- were being prepared in Europe for the fifth post-Atlantean
- peoples of Europe. The Indians had already undergone that elementary
- peoples of Europe beginning from the lowest stage. They had to be
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 9. Loki - Hodur and Baldur - Twilight of the Gods.
- a wholly different manner from the European and especially the
- as an entity. On the other hand, the European peoples developed
- formal manner; then we shall also comprehend why Europe in particular
- you bear this in mind you will realize that Europe was destined to
- of the European nations to determine in some way or other this
- Folk Soul had, and still has the task of directing European man how
- the whole it was within European civilization that one first began to
- cosmology from that prevailing in the mythological culture of Europe.
- identity and seek union with the Absolute. In Europe this human ‘I’
- the course of evolution. In Europe, therefore, particular attention
- the rest of Europe still survived in the North. Only slowly, step by
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 10. The Mission of Individual Peoples and Cultures in the Past, Present and Future.
- discover how the whole spiritual life of Europe works in concert, how
- Christian cultures of Europe in particular. In primitive times, as we
- Europe; hence the European felt this gradual unfolding of the
- Central Europe as apparently belonging to separate tribes and yet as
- the peoples in other regions of Europe had already been given other
- ‘I’ of the peoples of Europe. To this end it was
- whole of European culture is a legacy of the European Mysteries. The
- culture of mankind as it unfolds. But at the time when these European
- could be given to European civilization only by the ancient Celtic
- culture of Europe. Now the most diverse Folk Souls and Folk Spirits
- the collective mission of Europe under the guidance of its Folk
- peoples of Western Europe can finally be explained by the fact that
- Central European and Scandinavian peoples and its after-effects lived
- philosophies of Central Europe represented by Fichte, Schelling and
- mission of the Nordic Germanic peoples in Central Europe is to ensure
- now lies, between Africa and Europe on the one side and America on
- their outposts in Eastern Europe, the Slavonic peoples. The latter
- immediate Eastern neighbours. In the eyes of the Western European
- with the culture of the Western European peoples who enjoy a
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 11. Nerthus, Freyja and Gerda.
- Central Europe will again be visible to man. He was held secret in
- core of the European peoples themselves, if we set our future hopes
- same objectivity we also accept the cultural heritage of Europe. We
- not felt, his influence is more widely diffused in Europe than one
- North, South, East, West and Centre of Europe feel that this theme is
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: