Searching The Mission of the Individual Folk-Souls
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: god
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Contents
- Twilight of the Gods
- the Gods. Vidar and the new Revelation of Christ
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Synopses
- The two races of gods in Teutonic mythology; the Vanir
- Germania. Worship of Goddess Nerthus. Evolution on physical plane inspired
- Fenris Wolf. Forces of old Gods no longer avail. Danger of survival
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 6. The Five Root Races of Mankind.
- the Semitic-Hebrew people and why Jahve describes Himself as the God
- Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. When he declared himself to be the God of
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 7. Advance of Folk Spirits to the Rank of Time Spirits.
- Gods, but also to philosophies where we meet it again in the form of
- represent the one God, the Monon.
- tri-unity, just as the one God of Christianity is divided into Three
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 8. The Five Post-Atlantean Civilizations.
- compares the superficial aspects of the stories of the gods and
- attempts to demonstrate that the figure of a particular god which
- the gods, or even at its philosophy.
- unity of the Godhead, because he enjoyed direct perception into the
- above man. The old Gods, however, who were active before the Gods
- Nordic man perceived the figures of the Gods, the divine Beings
- Mimir the magic draught of the Gods, that magic draught which once
- understanding of these individual Gods. Germanic-Nordic man perceived
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 9. Loki - Hodur and Baldur - Twilight of the Gods.
- Loki - Hodur and Baldur - Twilight of the Gods.
- and Baldur — Twilight of the Gods.
- himself for this loss by exchanging Baldur for a God who had
- rise to a consciousness of God. Unlike the peoples of the Near East
- the Incarnation of the Godhead, through whom you too will be able to
- been the destiny of the old Gods and what was their relation to other
- override that which comes from the Gods and will, in its turn, be
- Gods. And again we shall see that all the events which were portrayed
- in the wonderful picture of the Twilight of the Gods. That is the
- occult background to the Saga of the Twilight of the Gods.
- fact first plays a definite part in the Twilight of the Gods because
- the Twilight of the Gods the role of Odin's avenger is a
- mighty vision of the Twilight of the Gods.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 10. The Mission of Individual Peoples and Cultures in the Past, Present and Future.
- image of the Twilight of the Gods, it will be well to establish a
- in the God Thor the bestower of the ‘I’, the God who
- same time he felt that this God was still united with the collective
- herself with the God of the individual ‘I’, with Thor,
- simply the precipitation of what the God Thor had given to the human
- From the gift of the ‘I’ by the God Thor or Donar to the
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 11. Nerthus, Freyja and Gerda.
- Twilight of the Gods.
- Twilight of the Gods.
- will understand the account Tacitus gives of the Goddess Nerthus
- He relates that the chariot of the Goddess Nerthus was driven over the
- been a matter of actual vision. This Goddess offered the human bodies
- who is intimately related to the Goddess Nerthus is her masculine
- gradually evolving soul the workings of this old vision of the Gods
- within him some spark of a God who was directly descended from those
- and felt that the God Freyr and his sister Freyja who were once upon
- a time specially favoured Gods of the North, had originally been
- twilight of the Gods embraces a significant vision of the future, and
- etheric clairvoyance he will realize that the forces of the old Gods
- the day of Ragnarok (the Twilight of the Gods) Odin is swallowed up
- these details which are set down in the Twilight of the Gods will
- Fenris Wolf. We learn of this too in the Twilight of the Gods.
- the Mysteries and occult schools — the God who should await his
- of the Gods we realize that Teutonic mythology gives promise of
- people, but recognizes the God of all mankind.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: