Searching The Mission of the Individual Folk-Souls
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: india
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Synopses
- concert are responsible for the Old Indian temperament, sacred (holy)
- Sanscrit language and spiritual philosophy of ancient India. Spirits
- The civilization-epochs of post-Atlantis: India, Persia,
- Caucasian race; Saturn, the Red Indians. This took place in Atlantis.
- Indian; hence his bony features. Dialogue between a Red Indian
- Red Indians preserved a clairvoyant memory of Atlantis
- was the ancient Indian Archangel. In the second epoch the Persian
- trinity of ancient India. Both aspects are necessary.
- India high spiritual level allied to dim ego-consciousness, cf.
- Vedas. Peoples of old India closely associated with Spirits of
- (cf. St. Matthew) spoke of Satan, i.e. Ahriman. Old Indians looked up
- members of man's being summarized. Indians saw with forces of
- Polarity of India and China. Chinese civilization a
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 1. Angels, Folk Spirits, Time Spirits: their part in the Evolution of Mankind.
- cultures — the old Indian, the Persian, the Egypto-Chaldean,
- the old Indian culture is a matter of personal opinion. But he who is
- ancient Indian civilizations the epoch of the Holy Rishis, so that in
- ancient India will reappear in a new form. The direction of these
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 2. Normal and abnormal Archangels and Time Spirits.
- in the ancient Indians of the first post-Atlantean epoch. It was
- ancient Indian culture that these Beings were able to work in closest
- harmony. This is the source of the historical role of the Indian
- felt in those later epochs when records of ancient Indian tradition
- accounts for the uniqueness of Indian philosophy which, as creative
- characteristic of the Indian culture. In all other continents
- refers only to the Indian culture of that epoch. Hence it is so
- Indian people represented the first flowering of the post-Atlantean
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 4. The Evolution of Races and Civilization.
- racial character, follow this cosmic pattern. The American Indians
- indianische Bevölkerung ausgestorben, sondern weil die
- indianische Bevölkerung die Kräfte erwerben mußte,
- “It was not for the sake of the Europeans that the Indian
- population died out, but because the Indians had to acquire the
- determine race we note their decline amongst the American Indians.
- plane. For instance, the old Indian civilization, the first
- first Indian civilization is in fact a revelation from spiritual
- influence of the terrestrial forces of India to which he had already
- Indians to their continuous presence in the same geographical region.
- spiritual configuration so typical of the original Indian
- civilization. Thus a very ancient Indian civilization which has not
- yet been studied and of which the Indian civilization now known to
- primeval Indian civilization.
- curiosity upon his environment, so does the man of the old Indian
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 6. The Five Root Races of Mankind.
- Indian race. The American Indian race is the “Saturn race”.
- American Indian race and was the cause of its ultimate extinction.
- old American Indians the process of ossification described above is
- old American Indians still preserves a memory of that great Atlantean
- this moribund Red Indian race confronts a European colonist. Imagine
- moved Westward. The Red Indian brought over to the West all that was
- great in the Atlantean culture. What the Red Indian valued most
- great, they do not speak the truth.” Thus spoke the Indian
- Indians. Here we have an example of the Saturn forces and their
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 7. Advance of Folk Spirits to the Rank of Time Spirits.
- which pushed forward into Asia, into Indian territory, and that, as
- merged with the original inhabitants of India and formed the ruling
- ancient India and made it the leading culture of the first
- the Archangel of India had already risen to the rank of an
- teachers of India, the Holy Rishis. Through the mediation of this
- India were still under the guidance of the Archangel. After the Time
- Spirit of India had fulfilled his mission he was promoted to lead the
- evolving Time Spirits of the Old Indian, Old Persian and Old Chaldean
- aspects of the Divine — the trinity of ancient India, later
- in India and following a wide curve through Asia to Europe, this
- into different Beings. In India, for example, the ultimate
- Time Spirit who was active in ancient India bad already risen in
- Spirits during the Egypto-Chaldean-Babylonian, Old Persian and Indian
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 8. The Five Post-Atlantean Civilizations.
- advanced human beings pushed forward into Indian territory and
- founded there the sacred primeval Indian civilization. The next
- men who, in ancient India for example, founded the ancient Indian
- Vedas and later Indian literature — were totally different from
- the members of the ancient Indian peoples was completely different
- The peoples of ancient India had reached a high stage of evolution
- to consciousness of the ‘I’. Amongst the Indians this
- inhabitants of ancient India had passed through in a dim state of
- was still in a dull, dreamlike condition. The Indians were the
- peoples of Europe. The Indians had already undergone that elementary
- indifference to the more advanced members of the Indian people in
- by these men. The most advanced among those who guided the Indian
- ego-consciousness one stage lower than the Indians, but it was a
- totally forgotten by the Indians. When they looked into the Akashic
- Indian people had developed. In order to apprehend the coming of
- Movement, a dominion which the Indians of a later epoch perceived
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 9. Loki - Hodur and Baldur - Twilight of the Gods.
- Indian civilization who had been able in Atlantis to perceive the
- members of this ancient Indian civilization had to some extent
- then, was the destiny of these Indian peoples meanwhile? For the
- Indian peoples must have experienced their entire soul-development in
- distinct. Those who had developed the mature Indian culture in the
- it in philosophical terms: the Indian culture exhibits a soul which
- universe. Hence the completely different atmosphere in the old Indian
- difference is very apparent in the contrast between India and Persia
- this time the Indians pursued exactly the opposite course. They lived
- as dangerous. Whereas the Persians eschewed the Devas, the Indians
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 10. The Mission of Individual Peoples and Cultures in the Past, Present and Future.
- follows: the old Indian culture worked upon the human etheric body.
- Indian culture, because — after the development of special
- etheric body. We may envisage the ancient Indian Culture somewhat as
- the Atlantean epoch and the later post-Atlantean epoch the Indian
- etheric body. The essential element in the ancient Indian culture is
- that the ancient Indian was able to return again to the etheric body
- possible because the Indian Folk Soul had achieved a high degree of
- the form of cognition in the ancient Indian culture was directly
- manifestations of ancient Indian culture were expressed through the
- post-Atlantean epoch. Whilst, on the one hand, the ancient Indian was
- Indian which, within certain limits, is capable of development, and
- the pre Indian culture, something surviving from old Atlantis.
- remember that the etheric body was developed in the ancient Indian
- stemmed, not from an imaginary, but from a spiritually real Indian
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: