Searching The Mission of the Individual Folk-Souls
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: mercury
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Synopses
- planets and create the five root races: Mercury, the Negro race;
- Jupiter influence; their idealization of the external world. Mercury
- and Saturn work in the glandular system. Mercury is connected with
- the growth forces of the body, hence Mercury creates the Negro racial
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 6. The Five Root Races of Mankind.
- Jupiter, Mars, Venus and Mercury, speaking in terms of the seven
- proceeding from Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, Venus and Mercury. The forces
- particular region. Now the forces of Mercury, for example, mingle
- the abnormal Spirits of Form centred in Mercury) then from an occult
- the “Mercury race”.
- Ethiopian race is an expression of an impulse from the Mercury Oracle
- Mercury Centre. The Centre of equilibrium on Earth was selected in
- how do we look upon a member of the Ethiopian race, of the Mercury
- all-human. But from the Mercury Centre the potent influences of the
- where, for instance, does Mercury make his influence felt? Under
- Mercury, I include all the abnormal Spirits of Form to be found in
- Mercury. He makes his influence felt by cooperating with others,
- preponderance of the Mercury forces which are present in the
- distinctive character stems from the ferment of the Mercury forces in
- had not assimilated all that the Venus, Mercury, Mars and Jupiter
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 11. Nerthus, Freyja and Gerda.
- planets, to Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, Venus and Mercury, and that these
- Jupiter-, Mars-, Venus-, and Mercury-souls then descended upon Earth
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: