Searching The Mission of the Individual Folk-Souls
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: moon
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Contents
- Saturn, Old Sun, Old Moon and Earth
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Synopses
- rudiment of physical body), Old Sun (etheric body), Old Moon (astral
- and life of Thought to Old Moon. The mission of the Earth epoch is to
- conjunction with the Elohim on the Sun and Jahve on the Moon create
- the Semitic race. Where they work in opposition to the Sun and Moon
- emerges after the three Earth incarnations of Saturn, Sun and Moon.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 1. Angels, Folk Spirits, Time Spirits: their part in the Evolution of Mankind.
- his astral body in an earlier Earth cycle, the Old Moon epoch. Just
- during the epoch of the Old Moon, the etheric body in a still earlier
- speaking of Old Saturn, Old Sun and Old Moon conditions another
- stages of Old Moon, Old Sun and Old Saturn. It is immaterial whether
- underwent their human stage on Old Moon and who therefore are one
- mode of existence on the Old Moon differed from that of man on Earth
- or Angeloi were men on Old Moon and men are men on our Earth.
- the human stage on Old Moon have completed the transmutation of their
- already experienced on Old Moon the stage we shall have to experience
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 2. Normal and abnormal Archangels and Time Spirits.
- behind on the Old Moon, are at present not Spirits of Form or Powers
- Sun stage, but only at the Old Moon stage, are now Spirits of
- during the Old Moon cycle advanced to their present rank. Man is the
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 4. The Evolution of Races and Civilization.
- Old Moon and the Earth period itself up to the present moment. If you
- body that normally belongs to the Old Moon epoch. And again the
- but would live in a kind of dreamlike consciousness of the Old Moon
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 5. Manifestation of the Hierarchies in the Elements of Nature.
- Old Sun, Old Moon and Earth.
- Old Sun, Old Moon and Earth.
- the planetary epochs of Old Saturn, Old Sun, and Old Moon before it
- Saturn, Sun, Moon and Earth states the cooperative activity of those
- Old Sun and Old Moon epochs. This is not easy because we must first
- inner life of feeling. Finally, we find that the Old Moon condition
- finally to the Old Moon he owed the astral body and the power of
- Feeling, the inner element of Wisdom. The mission of Old Moon is
- element of Wisdom. And the Old Moon mission was necessary in order to
- with the endowment of the element of Feeling, and the Moon mission
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 6. The Five Root Races of Mankind.
- look for it, not in the Sun sphere, but in the Moon sphere at a
- special disposition following upon the separation of the Moon, the
- evolution of man. For if the Moon had remained united with the Earth
- Elohim, Jahve, accompanied the separation of the Moon — while
- centred in the Sun (for Jahve withdrew towards the Moon sphere solely
- or Jehovah, from the sphere of the Moon acts as a counterpoise by
- exception of the Sun and Moon) he perceives the forces which
- from the Sun and Jahve from the Moon create the Mongolian race, so in
- another case, we must assume that the Jahve forces from the Moon
- centred in the Sun and in the Moon. From here we shall pass on to
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 8. The Five Post-Atlantean Civilizations.
- Old Saturn, Old Sun, and Old Moon. The emergent world without form
- place when the Sun and Moon were still united, of the separation of
- the Moon and of the evolutionary transition to the later
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 9. Loki - Hodur and Baldur - Twilight of the Gods.
- occurs because the Moon interposes itself between the Earth and the
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 11. Nerthus, Freyja and Gerda.
- after the hardening forces of the Moon had left the Earth endeavoured
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: