Searching The Mission of the Individual Folk-Souls
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: nordic
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Synopses
- lightning to pulse-beat. Nordic man recognized Odin and Thor in
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 7. Advance of Folk Spirits to the Rank of Time Spirits.
- Nordic peoples, the Scandinavian peoples, and from whom the various
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 8. The Five Post-Atlantean Civilizations.
- development of Germanic-Nordic history and the spiritual impulses
- at a higher stage than the Germanic-Nordic peoples. The working of
- Nordic man perceived the figures of the Gods, the divine Beings
- Odin? Who or what was he? In what form did Nordic man learn to love
- Nordic ma experienced the activity of Odin at a time when he was
- the Archangels are communicated to that ego. Hence Germanic-Nordic
- understanding of these individual Gods. Germanic-Nordic man perceived
- breath. This Nordic man perceived as a unity. Just as that which
- form in which speech existed amongst the Nordic peoples —
- sighing winds and the weaving clouds. Germanic-Nordic man sees this
- upon as a physical process, but to Germanic-Nordic man it was an
- stage. Germanic-Nordic man sees the weaving of the body and soul from
- completely spiritual beings. It was then clear to Nordic man how the
- Nordic man perceived in full consciousness the Folk Soul, the soul of
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 9. Loki - Hodur and Baldur - Twilight of the Gods.
- in Teutonic mythology. As Nordic man was still clairvoyant, he really
- active being in the world. With his clairvoyance Nordic man felt
- solid and reliant and is determined to act independently. Nordic man
- remarkably iridescent form. Because Nordic man could perceive the
- that which has no validity there. To Nordic man who lived more on the
- wolf. This permeates the whole of Nordic consciousness and you will
- wolf in pursuit of the Sun. The old imaginative Nordic man sees these
- Nordic man was not only aware of Loki, of the Luciferic influence,
- Baldur. This is felt by Nordic man as the gradual extinction of the
- in the loss of clairvoyance, Nordic man felt that by the death of
- however, still a few who were able to perceive directly what Nordic
- experiences were lost when Nordic man received the consolations of
- Nordic man, of necessity, felt this differently; for a longer period
- Initiates had taught Nordic man that a change was taking place in the
- that clear, particularly to Nordic man, by calling our attention to
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 10. The Mission of Individual Peoples and Cultures in the Past, Present and Future.
- It was in this way that Nordic man experienced them at a time when
- in the form of pure concepts that which Nordic man still saw as
- ancient Nordic peoples from the spiritual world, down to this
- mission of the Nordic Germanic peoples in Central Europe is to ensure
- us now describe the further progress of the Germanic and Nordic Folk
- influence, the Germanic and Nordic Folk Spirit is gradually
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 11. Nerthus, Freyja and Gerda.
- Earth belongs to Riesenheim. We realize, therefore, that Nordic man
- watery mists of Atlantis still covered the region. Nordic man felt
- which proceeds from the Midgard Snake. This is depicted in Nordic
- members of the Nordic peoples who feel within them the elemental and
- discover in the realm of the Nordic and Germanic Archangels a source
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: