Searching The Mission of the Individual Folk-Souls
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: persia
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Synopses
- The civilization-epochs of post-Atlantis: India, Persia,
- was the ancient Indian Archangel. In the second epoch the Persian
- clairvoyance. Effect of migrations. Persians looked to Spirits of
- to the Devas; eschewed Asuras, beings of darkness. Persians fear
- etheric body; in Persians, organ of perception was the astral body;
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 1. Angels, Folk Spirits, Time Spirits: their part in the Evolution of Mankind.
- cultures — the old Indian, the Persian, the Egypto-Chaldean,
- repetition of the Persian epoch, but in a somewhat different form.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 4. The Evolution of Races and Civilization.
- been transformed through the forces of rejuvenation. Thus the Persian
- Form. In the Persian civilization this dualism is reflected in the
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 7. Advance of Folk Spirits to the Rank of Time Spirits.
- the Old Persian epoch the Archangel became the Spirit of Personality,
- evolving Time Spirits of the Old Indian, Old Persian and Old Chaldean
- Time Spirit of the Egyptians and of the Persians had advanced in
- Spirits during the Egypto-Chaldean-Babylonian, Old Persian and Indian
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 8. The Five Post-Atlantean Civilizations.
- civilization, and nearer to our own age, was the Persian which was
- the Graeco-Latin peoples. They were different from the Persian, from
- peoples belonging to the ancient Persian civilization were less
- in them. The peoples belonging to the Persian communities awakened to
- Persians were conversant with the Powers or Spirits of Form, known
- their point of view, the peoples of the Persian civilization were
- they were beginning to lose the memory of Angelic beings. Persian
- found in Greek mythology had been forgotten by the Persians and
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 9. Loki - Hodur and Baldur - Twilight of the Gods.
- difference is very apparent in the contrast between India and Persia
- Persians were less subject to the Luciferic influence than the
- Ahrimanic. It was in Persia in particular that men wrestled with the
- consciousness of the external world. The Persian aims primarily at
- followers of the Persian religion to look inwards, to follow the
- as dangerous. Whereas the Persians eschewed the Devas, the Indians
- Persians turned away and avoided the region where the battle against
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 10. The Mission of Individual Peoples and Cultures in the Past, Present and Future.
- Persian Folk Soul had not developed so far; its organ of perception
- epoch, the sentient body in the Persian, the Sentient Soul in the
- so often met with in Persian mythology; it recognizes the Sun Being
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 11. Nerthus, Freyja and Gerda.
- Rishis in its true form. We accept with gratitude the Persian
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: